posted to rec.boats.paddle
Grip

Default WaveSport Godzilla - Don't Wait 'till Spring!

Have pics Dave? I'm always lookin for teaching boats, but 300 is steep for a
zilla, unless of course you find the right buyer, or a bunch of stuff comes
with it.....just my opinion mind you.....there are those that will pay way
over top dollar for old school long racing boats like the Tornado.
"Dave" wrote in message
. com...
Hi.

It's been a long time since I've posted any messages here but please cut

an
old regular some slack for the FS listing.

Excellent condition. Green/blue color. The normal scuffs and scrapes -
nothing deep at all. Ratcheting back band. The drain plug tether is

broken.

Located in Chicago on the NW side.

Don't wait until Spring to find the right kayak! Get it now and be sure

you
will be on the water at the first opportunity!

$300?

Cheers