P. Fritz

Default A response from Four Feathers Smithers

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:19:56 -0500, Harry Krause

wrote:

JimH wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:51:23 -0500, Harry Krause

wrote:

JimH wrote:
In all fairness Smithers.........you said you would post whatever
information Harry asked you to but you are now reneging on the

offer
after
he took you up on it.

That's because he's a coward, as I have been suggesting.
No, Jim was mistaken. Smithers did not say he would post whatever
information you requested. He said
to ask him anything you desired.
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
...and your New Year even Better!

Oh my.

Well, one would expect Herring to wipe and then cover Smithers' butt.

Show me where he said he would answer *any* question of yours. Do that

and I'll ask him to respect
his statement, just as I did JimH. Why would I cover one butt and not

the other?

This is too funny, Harry is pulling a 'kevin'

--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
...and your New Year even Better!

P Fritz

Default Bush raises the white flag

Harry is playing out the DNC strategy #1.......repeat a lie long enough in
the hope that it will be accepted as fact

"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message . ..
Harry,

Publish a verifiable picture of your Lobster Boat, and I will answer all
questions you posted previously.

Since you are a slow learning, this is an actual counter offer verses a
question inquiring what information you request to know.

I hope everyone realizes how dangerous it is to give a lunatic any

personal
information. The only reason I would make a counter offer, is I know

there
is no Lobster Boat.

.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
I didn't volunteer to answer any of your questions.

Smithers is a cowardly, lying, weaseling assho*le, *exactly* as I have
been stating here for a long, long time, and his latest rationalization
isn't working, except, perhaps, on his fellow weasels.

--
Remove Bush's Feeding Tube!

Bush raises the white flag Dan J.S. General 10 December 13th 05 09:47 PM
Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM