Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Bush raises the white flag

Harry,
I will reply via email.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
What would you like to know?

Go for it.

Send me an email or if you prefer, post he

Your real name
The email account your ISP assigned you
The metro area in which you live
Your age
What you do for a living (where you work is no one's business)
Your wife's name
The brand, style and model of boat you have, and other boats you have
owned
Where you boat
How you identified yourself here prior to the endless series of "made-up"
names you've been using

And a personal family history, with interesting anecdotal information,
of at least 500 words.

Oh, verifiable information, of course. We'll see how the comparison
matches up.

My email address that appears here with my posts is authentic. Several
users here have reached me at that address and received responses. Gosh,
it incorporates my actual name...isn't that interesting.

--
Military Intelligence: Another Faith-based Initiative