Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Bush raises the white flag

Atl_Man,
I am curious, why did you change your name to Jim Dandy. For some reason, I
always thought Jim_Dandy was just a dandy name for you.

"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message news:...
Kevin,
What is your middle name. We already know your first and last name.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It's Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to
sign
their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

What's your full legal name, Dan?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
What would you like to know?

Is that direct enough for you?

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Atl_Man,
I am curious, why did you change your name to Jim Dandy. For some
reason, I always thought Jim_Dandy was just a dandy name for you.

This from an assho*e who posts here under 70 different handles, and is too
much of a coward to reveal publicly his real name or anything else that
might result in him having to control his obsessive, obnoxious behavior
here?

Go fu*k yourself, Smithers.

Is that direct enough?

--
Energy independence: caribou witness relocation program.

P Fritz

Next, harry will start using lines memorized from deliverance directed at
you.

I would be cautious if he says anything about your mouth, or squealing like
a pig.

wrote in message ...
Harry,
What would you like to know?

Is that direct enough for you?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Atl_Man,
I am curious, why did you change your name to Jim Dandy. For some
reason, I always thought Jim_Dandy was just a dandy name for you.

This from an assho*e who posts here under 70 different handles, and is

too
much of a coward to reveal publicly his real name or anything else that
might result in him having to control his obsessive, obnoxious behavior
here?

Go fu*k yourself, Smithers.

Is that direct enough?

--
Energy independence: caribou witness relocation program.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Paul,

Didn't Harry say in an earlier post today, that he played the UseNet Game by
his rules, he didn't provide any information to anyone unless he wanted to
give them that information. He didn't answer anyone's questions unless he
wanted to answer their questions?

I wonder why he wants to know my name, address and phone number?

wrote in message ...
Harry,
What would you like to know?

Is that direct enough for you?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Atl_Man,
I am curious, why did you change your name to Jim Dandy. For some
reason, I always thought Jim_Dandy was just a dandy name for you.

This from an assho*e who posts here under 70 different handles, and is

too
much of a coward to reveal publicly his real name or anything else that
might result in him having to control his obsessive, obnoxious behavior
here?

Go fu*k yourself, Smithers.

Is that direct enough?

--
Energy independence: caribou witness relocation program.

John H.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:48:51 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Atl_Man,
I am curious, why did you change your name to Jim Dandy. For some reason, I
always thought Jim_Dandy was just a dandy name for you.

This from an assho*e who posts here under 70 different handles, and is
too much of a coward to reveal publicly his real name or anything else
that might result in him having to control his obsessive, obnoxious
behavior here?

Go fu*k yourself, Smithers.

Is that direct enough?

Harry, he has offered many times to answer questions you may ask him. Why not just ask him his name?
It's strange how you get so upset over a conservative who doesn't use his real name, yet you've
never, that I can remember, said anything to atl-man (basskisser, Kevin, Jim Dandy, whatever...).

Should using a name other than one's own be put on the list of bad behaviors?
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
I will reply via email.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
What would you like to know?

Go for it.

Send me an email or if you prefer, post he

Your real name
The email account your ISP assigned you
The metro area in which you live
Your age
What you do for a living (where you work is no one's business)
Your wife's name
The brand, style and model of boat you have, and other boats you have
owned
Where you boat
How you identified yourself here prior to the endless series of "made-up"
names you've been using

And a personal family history, with interesting anecdotal information,
of at least 500 words.

Oh, verifiable information, of course. We'll see how the comparison
matches up.

My email address that appears here with my posts is authentic. Several
users here have reached me at that address and received responses. Gosh,
it incorporates my actual name...isn't that interesting.

--
Military Intelligence: Another Faith-based Initiative

Harry Krause wrote:
P Fritz wrote:
Next, harry will start using lines memorized from deliverance directed at
you.

I would be cautious if he says anything about your mouth, or squealing like
a pig.

I'll leave the pigs to you, Fritz. Maybe you can get a date for NYE.

His divorced him.

Bush raises the white flag Dan J.S. General 10 December 13th 05 09:47 PM
Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM