Dan J.S.

Default Bush raises the white flag

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It’s Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to sign
their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

I guess in a coward's mind, white flag has different connotations.

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It's Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to sign
their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

What's your full legal name, Dan?

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It’s Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to
sign their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

I guess in a coward's mind, white flag has different connotations.

Who is Dan J.S.?
Who is ?

Amazing how righties who...well, you get the picture.

--
January 20th, 2009: Hang in there, America!

I am posting from my domain, u can do a lookup on hyperx.com and see my
name.. i am not hiding ****...

i am talking about the article you posted...

Dan J.S.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It's Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to
sign
their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

What's your full legal name, Dan?

Lookup hyperx.com - it has my name, phone number and address. I would be
happy to buy you a bear next time you are in Chicago... i do not hide on the
Internet... you can then google my name, see what i do, what magazine
articles i have done, and most of my history... i do not need to hide...

Dan J.S.

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It’s Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to
sign their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

I guess in a coward's mind, white flag has different connotations.

Who is Dan J.S.?
Who is ?

Amazing how righties who...well, you get the picture.

--
January 20th, 2009: Hang in there, America!

I am posting from my domain, u can do a lookup on hyperx.com and see my
name.. i am not hiding ****...

i am talking about the article you posted...

I'm not interested in your name. It was a rhetorical question.
I agree you are not hiding sh*t. It is out there in the open, eh?

Sure is... just like my laundry...

NOYB

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It's Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to
sign
their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

What's your full legal name, Dan?

Lookup hyperx.com - it has my name, phone number and address. I would be
happy to buy you a bear next time you are in Chicago...

Hopefully the bear will eat him.

Dan J.S.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
December 12, 2005

It's Not Our White Flag Mr. Bush

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

by A BuzzFlash Reader
An American Still Fighting for His Country

Amazing how liberals who write this backwards **** are too cowardly to
sign
their name to it. Who the hell is BuzzFlash?

What's your full legal name, Dan?

Lookup hyperx.com - it has my name, phone number and address. I would be
happy to buy you a bear next time you are in Chicago... i do not hide on
the Internet... you can then google my name, see what i do, what magazine
articles i have done, and most of my history... i do not need to hide...

I meant beer... this is what happens when you have 3 for lunch...

Doug Kanter

Two men pecked to death in cyberspace. Details on the 11:00 PM news.

Dan J.S.

Dan J.S. wrote:
[...]

Mine, too. I see you are in Chicago. That's on my list of favorite US
cities. I *love* Chicago. Well, except December-March.

Come on down and we can have a beer. I have a membership at the met club in
the sears tower, where you can see the view from the 67th floor. I have many
liberal friends and we usually hang out there and have heated discussions,
that usually end up in some good times.

Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
A beer with Bush *JimH* General 8 November 17th 05 09:36 PM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM