Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Bush raises the white flag

Paul,

Didn't Harry say in an earlier post today, that he played the UseNet Game by
his rules, he didn't provide any information to anyone unless he wanted to
give them that information. He didn't answer anyone's questions unless he
wanted to answer their questions?

I wonder why he wants to know my name, address and phone number?

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Next, harry will start using lines memorized from deliverance directed at
you.

I would be cautious if he says anything about your mouth, or squealing
like
a pig.

"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message ...
Harry,
What would you like to know?

Is that direct enough for you?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Atl_Man,
I am curious, why did you change your name to Jim Dandy. For some
reason, I always thought Jim_Dandy was just a dandy name for you.

This from an assho*e who posts here under 70 different handles, and is

too
much of a coward to reveal publicly his real name or anything else that
might result in him having to control his obsessive, obnoxious behavior
here?

Go fu*k yourself, Smithers.

Is that direct enough?

--
Energy independence: caribou witness relocation program.