John H.

Default Bush raises the white flag

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:48:51 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Atl_Man,
I am curious, why did you change your name to Jim Dandy. For some reason, I
always thought Jim_Dandy was just a dandy name for you.

This from an assho*e who posts here under 70 different handles, and is
too much of a coward to reveal publicly his real name or anything else
that might result in him having to control his obsessive, obnoxious
behavior here?

Go fu*k yourself, Smithers.

Is that direct enough?

Harry, he has offered many times to answer questions you may ask him. Why not just ask him his name?
It's strange how you get so upset over a conservative who doesn't use his real name, yet you've
never, that I can remember, said anything to atl-man (basskisser, Kevin, Jim Dandy, whatever...).

Should using a name other than one's own be put on the list of bad behaviors?
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!