JIMinFL

Default It could happen to you.

Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

PocoLoco

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:18:54 GMT, "JIMinFL" wrote:

Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

Maybe she'd have been kicked off if she were wearing the same shirt with
Kerry/Edwards on it? Ever think of that?

I'm probably a prude, but I don't think a shirt emblazoned with the 'F...' word
is appropriate public wear either!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
JIMinFL

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:18:54 GMT, "JIMinFL" wrote:

Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

Maybe she'd have been kicked off if she were wearing the same shirt with
Kerry/Edwards on it? Ever think of that?

I'll bet she would have, but it wouldn't happen. Trash talk is a liberal
Democrat thing.

I'm probably a prude, but I don't think a shirt emblazoned with the 'F...'
word
is appropriate public wear either!

I agree.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

Love the sig. line.

Ronald Reagan

Bert Robbins

"JIMinFL" wrote in message
link.net...
Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

Your freedon of speech ends when you move from your property or public
property to someone's private property.

The airline is private property, being that it is not owned by the/a
government, and the airline can make the rules and regulations regarding how
its customers present themselves and conduct themselves while on the
airline's private property.

Eisboch

Harry Krause wrote in message
JIMinFL wrote:
Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

The woman was right; the airline was wrong.

Nope. Airlines have the right to refuse service to anyone who, in their
judgment, is inappropriately dressed, intoxicated or otherwise in violation
of their policies. The problem here was not the images. It was the "word".
Good for them! The woman can complain all she wants but airlines can set
their own standards.

Eisboch

JIMinFL

JIMinFL wrote:
Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

The woman was right; the airline was wrong.

The airline was right; the woman was a liberal whacko who didn't have the
brains to keep her political views and her foul mouth to herself when out in
public. She got what she deserved.

P. Fritz

JIMinFL wrote:
Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

The woman was right; the airline was wrong.

Nope. Airlines have the right to refuse service to anyone who, in their
judgment, is inappropriately dressed, intoxicated or otherwise in

violation
of their policies. The problem here was not the images. It was the

"word".
Good for them! The woman can complain all she wants but airlines can

set
their own standards.

Eisboch

Yes..........I would defend the idiot woman's right to wear a shirt like
that in any public space, but a private company has the right to establish
their own standards......no different that demanding a coat and tie......no
shorts etc.

Eisboch

JIMinFL wrote:
Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

The woman was right; the airline was wrong.

Nope. Airlines have the right to refuse service to anyone who, in their
judgment, is inappropriately dressed, intoxicated or otherwise in

violation
of their policies. The problem here was not the images. It was the

"word".
Good for them! The woman can complain all she wants but airlines can

set
their own standards.

Eisboch

Airline? Standards? Surely you jest. On my flight back from Hawai'i to
San Francisco, two rows in front of me, there was a couple incapable of
controlling their crying, screaming brats. The two kids whined all the
way back to the mainland, for four and a half hours. without letup. I
asked one of the flight attendants to ask the couple to either control
their brats or to move them to a less-occupied part of the plane. She
refused.

At least 20 other passengers complained. Those brats were more offense
than anyone's shirt.

Crying kids are part of our world Harry and, although annoying to you, are
not unique.

I've flew many miles in my working days and crying babies and bratty kids
where often part of the experience. On occasion I even had my own crying
baby along.

Your standards for travel are too high for commercial airlines. Buy your own
jet.

Eisboch

P. Fritz

JIMinFL wrote:
[...]

I see harry is part of the "tolerant" left..........LMAO

His true colors show once again.

Jim Carter

JIMinFL wrote:
Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

The woman was right; the airline was wrong.

In my opinion, the airline was correct in their decision to not allow the
woman on the flight. It's the airline's plane and it is privately owned.
In a public place, the woman should be allowed to wear whatever she wants to
wear.

Jim