P. Fritz

Default It could happen to you.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Harry Krause wrote in message
JIMinFL wrote:
Bush basher kicked off plane.
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/5066135/detail.html

The woman was right; the airline was wrong.

Nope. Airlines have the right to refuse service to anyone who, in

their
judgment, is inappropriately dressed, intoxicated or otherwise in

violation
of their policies. The problem here was not the images. It was the

"word".
Good for them! The woman can complain all she wants but airlines can

set
their own standards.

Eisboch

Airline? Standards? Surely you jest. On my flight back from Hawai'i to
San Francisco, two rows in front of me, there was a couple incapable of
controlling their crying, screaming brats. The two kids whined all the
way back to the mainland, for four and a half hours. without letup. I
asked one of the flight attendants to ask the couple to either control
their brats or to move them to a less-occupied part of the plane. She
refused.

At least 20 other passengers complained. Those brats were more offense
than anyone's shirt.

Crying kids are part of our world Harry and, although annoying to you,

are
not unique.

I've flew many miles in my working days and crying babies and bratty

kids
where often part of the experience. On occasion I even had my own crying
baby along.

Your standards for travel are too high for commercial airlines. Buy your

own
jet.

Eisboch

I see harry is part of the "tolerant" left..........LMAO

His true colors show once again.