Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Default *My* Apologies to All

What happened to your "proof" and making everyone look foolish?

I still can not figure out why you sent me two emails using Kevin Noble's
return address.

Subject: *My* Apologies to All
Date: Friday, October 07, 2005 12:26 PM

PocoLoco wrote:

What do you think your real name is?

I KNOW what my real name is, dumb ass.

It's strange that so many people know your real name, yet you don't.

No....they THINK they do.

P Fritz

Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he remains the "King of
the NG idiots"

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in message
What happened to your "proof" and making everyone look foolish?

I still can not figure out why you sent me two emails using Kevin Noble's
return address.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Ok, I will grant you Kevin is brighter than the teaspoon, but you have to
admit, not by much.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:
Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he remains the "King
of
the NG idiots"

He's brighter than you are. But, then, so is the teaspoon next to my
coffee cup.

P Fritz

I see harry and kevin are having their weekly circle jerk session.

It is comical that the two people here that have lied about their education,
jobs, life, etc etc, have become such good butt buddies.

news

P Fritz wrote:
Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he remains the

"King
of
the NG idiots"

He's brighter than you are. But, then, so is the teaspoon next to my
coffee cup.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

I must have missed that one.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
I see harry and kevin are having their weekly circle jerk session.

It is comical that the two people here that have lied about their
education,
jobs, life, etc etc, have become such good butt buddies.

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in

message
news Ok, I will grant you Kevin is brighter than the teaspoon, but you have

P Fritz wrote:
Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he remains the
"King
of
the NG idiots"

He's brighter than you are. But, then, so is the teaspoon next to my
coffee cup.

P Fritz

Yeah.....he claimed I was "losing power" in the NG because JimH has stopped
posting........

How would one "lose power" in a forum that no one has control over?

P Fritz wrote:
Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he remains

the
"King
of
the NG idiots"

He's brighter than you are. But, then, so is the teaspoon next to

my
coffee cup.

William Bruce

Harry Krause wrote:
How's your wife, Paul? Have the bruises faded?

And Krause, how is YOUR wife? By the way, you never did let us know where
she received her medical degree.

Cheers,
William