Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Default *My* Apologies to All

What happened to your "proof" and making everyone look foolish?

I still can not figure out why you sent me two emails using Kevin Noble's
return address.

Subject: *My* Apologies to All
Date: Friday, October 07, 2005 12:26 PM

PocoLoco wrote:

What do you think your real name is?

I KNOW what my real name is, dumb ass.

It's strange that so many people know your real name, yet you don't.

No....they THINK they do.

P Fritz

Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he remains the "King of
the NG idiots"