*JimH*

Default *My* Apologies to All

I let my emotions overtake common sense and self restraint. If I could take
back the January, 2006 post I would.

I need time off from this place and will be gone for a while.

Again, my apologies to all.

Jim

Samtheman

" *JimH*" wrote in message
I let my emotions overtake common sense and self restraint. If I could

take
back the January, 2006 post I would.

I need time off from this place and will be gone for a while.

Again, my apologies to all.

Jim

Good for you.
At least you've retreated from "basskisser" territory.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
When Jim was making these posts, I had to check and see if it wasn't Kevin
using JimH's nick, it sounded just like Kevin.

Are you confusing me with Kevin again, or are you just ignorant? You
see, the Smithers et al post was directed at me. It was, as was yours,
just an ignorant flame.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Speak English and we will be able to understand what you are saying.

Quit top posting.

P Fritz

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in message
. ..
Speak English and we will be able to understand what you are saying.

That would require kevin to return to 3rd grade.

oups.com...

Samtheman wrote:
" *JimH*" wrote in message
I let my emotions overtake common sense and self restraint. If I could

take
back the January, 2006 post I would.

I need time off from this place and will be gone for a while.

Again, my apologies to all.

Jim

Good for you.
At least you've retreated from "basskisser" territory.

Bad for you, I see you're not able to follow an example.