Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Default *My* Apologies to All

I must have missed that one.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Kevin's insecurity was obvious fromhis belief that people can gain or lose
power in the NG

LMAO

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in message
. ..
The fact that both of them suffer from severe insecurity might be the

reason
they are such good buddies.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
I see harry and kevin are having their weekly circle jerk session.

It is comical that the two people here that have lied about their
education,
jobs, life, etc etc, have become such good butt buddies.

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in

message
news Ok, I will grant you Kevin is brighter than the teaspoon, but you have

admit, not by much.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:
Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he remains the
"King
of
the NG idiots"

He's brighter than you are. But, then, so is the teaspoon next to my
coffee cup.