P Fritz

Default *My* Apologies to All

That would be the blind leading the blind

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in message
. ..
I guess in his mind, Harry gives him power.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Yeah.....he claimed I was "losing power" in the NG because JimH has
stopped
posting........

How would one "lose power" in a forum that no one has control over?

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in

message
I must have missed that one.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Kevin's insecurity was obvious fromhis belief that people can gain or

lose
power in the NG

LMAO

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in

message
. ..
The fact that both of them suffer from severe insecurity might be

the
reason
they are such good buddies.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
I see harry and kevin are having their weekly circle jerk session.

It is comical that the two people here that have lied about their
education,
jobs, life, etc etc, have become such good butt buddies.

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in
message
news Ok, I will grant you Kevin is brighter than the teaspoon, but you

have
admit, not by much.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:
Kevin has either lied or he has lied......either way he

remains
the
"King
of
the NG idiots"

He's brighter than you are. But, then, so is the teaspoon next

my
coffee cup.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

William,
Harry's wife, Karen, is helping many Bricklayers in her very respectable
job as a licensed Social Worker. I would hope that she is proud of her
profession and the service she provides. It is a shame Harry is not. Harry
is so embarrassed about his wife, that he published a fake picture of his
wife on the rec.boats web site. My guess is she is an angle, anyone who can
put up with Harry must be an angle.

"William Bruce" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
How's your wife, Paul? Have the bruises faded?

And Krause, how is YOUR wife? By the way, you never did let us know where
she received her medical degree.

Cheers,
William

William Bruce

William Bruce wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
How's your wife, Paul? Have the bruises faded?

And Krause, how is YOUR wife? By the way, you never did let us know
where she received her medical degree.

Cheers,
William

My wife is terrific, Bruce. She's got a great milestone coming up soon,
which is why we took off some time.

And where was it, Krause, that she got her medical degree?

P Fritz

William Bruce wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
How's your wife, Paul? Have the bruises faded?

And Krause, how is YOUR wife? By the way, you never did let us know
where she received her medical degree.

Cheers,
William

My wife is terrific, Bruce. She's got a great milestone coming up soon,
which is why we took off some time.

And where was it, Krause, that she got her medical degree?

Harry seems to think being married somehow validates his life.

ANd of course.. he took no time off from posting his crap in the NG.

PocoLoco

Harry Krause wrote:
How's your wife, Paul? Have the bruises faded?

And Krause, how is YOUR wife? By the way, you never did let us know where
she received her medical degree.

Cheers,
William

You're making the geometry community blush.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
PocoLoco

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:06:35 -0400, "Starbuck's Words of Wisdom"
wrote:

I wonder why spell check missed that

Because 'angle' is such an angelic word?

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Harry,
You failed to make a go of your first marriage. You know what they say
about "glass houses" and all.

P Fritz wrote:

Harry seems to think being married somehow validates his life.

Not at all, Fritz. I only bring up your failed marriage because you make
such a big deal of what you perceive to be shortcomings in others. Well,
whatever those shortcomings may be, you failed to make a go of your
marriage. You live in a glass house.