P Fritz

Default *My* Apologies to All

Heehee..........harry his just the typical hypocrite liebral.........

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in message
Harry,
You failed to make a go of your first marriage. You know what they say
about "glass houses" and all.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:

Harry seems to think being married somehow validates his life.

Not at all, Fritz. I only bring up your failed marriage because you make
such a big deal of what you perceive to be shortcomings in others. Well,
whatever those shortcomings may be, you failed to make a go of your
marriage. You live in a glass house.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Harry,
I think he was laughing at you. You need to learn how to keep up.

P Fritz wrote:

Harry seems to think being married somehow validates his life.
Not at all, Fritz. I only bring up your failed marriage because you
make
such a big deal of what you perceive to be shortcomings in others.
Well,
whatever those shortcomings may be, you failed to make a go of your
marriage. You live in a glass house.

What are you laughing at, crapforbrains?

PocoLoco

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:13:23 -0400, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

Besides being a hypocrite, harry is a little 'slow'

Don't equate Harry with the Learning Disabled. The LD folks don't deserve that.

Harry, who has gone through his share of wives, sees nothing illogical about
harassing someone who is divorced. It makes no sense.

Read some of the symptoms of NPD, and you'll understand where this behavior
comes from. It's associated with Anal Fixation.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
P. Fritz

wrote:

Besides being a hypocrite, harry is a little 'slow'

Don't equate Harry with the Learning Disabled. The LD folks don't

deserve that.

I apologize........I was confusing harry with kevin.........

(haven't had that mornign caffiene jolt yet)

Harry's attempts to "get me" WRT being divorced have no effect on me,
just like when kevin tried it. harrybelieves marriage gives him some
validity..........the same way he tried harrassing JimH when he didn't have
a boat.......I guess it his way of "gaining power" in the NG LMAO

Harry, who has gone through his share of wives, sees nothing illogical

about
harassing someone who is divorced. It makes no sense.

Read some of the symptoms of NPD, and you'll understand where this

behavior
comes from. It's associated with Anal Fixation.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's

just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Paul,
Wow, now you have done it. Harry is going to put your back into his "bozo
bin".

I think he has named his kill filter correctly, anyone who spends as much
time putting people in and out of his kill filter, has to a "bozo".

P. Fritz wrote:

Harry's attempts to "get me" WRT being divorced have no effect on me,

I'm not trying to "get" you, dummy. I don't care whether you live or die,
or whether you are married, divorced, or living with barnyard animals.
All I do with you is feed back a bit of your bad behavior here. Shortly
you'll be going back in the bozo bin because you simply have nothing to
say or offer here that is worth reading.

You're a dumbass, Fritz. You can try to convince yourself otherwise, but
your posting history here indicates a low-normal IQ, at best.

Live with it.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Harry,
Anyone who has read rec.boats knows you are a little slow.

P. Fritz wrote:
Besides being a hypocrite, harry is a little 'slow'

Really? What societies or organizations do you belong to that only admit
higher IQ individuals?

P. Fritz

I won't play harry's game..........heehee

Harry claims not to care.......yets he lives and breathes posting on this
NG...looking for power in his pathetic little failure of a life.........hell
he even has to lie about his wife.

P. Fritz wrote:

Harry's attempts to "get me" WRT being divorced have no effect on

me,

I'm not trying to "get" you, dummy. I don't care whether you live or

die,
or whether you are married, divorced, or living with barnyard animals.
All I do with you is feed back a bit of your bad behavior here. Shortly
you'll be going back in the bozo bin because you simply have nothing to
say or offer here that is worth reading.

You're a dumbass, Fritz. You can try to convince yourself otherwise,

but
your posting history here indicates a low-normal IQ, at best.

Live with it.

P. Fritz

Hell, you can go back 5+ years and see people spotting harry as a pathetic
liar............and harry still hasn't realized it..........his narcissism
must be overwhelming him.

. ..

P. Fritz wrote:
Besides being a hypocrite, harry is a little 'slow'

Really? What societies or organizations do you belong to that only

admit
higher IQ individuals?

PocoLoco

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:39:23 -0400, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Besides being a hypocrite, harry is a little 'slow'

Don't equate Harry with the Learning Disabled. The LD folks don't

deserve that.

I apologize........I was confusing harry with kevin.........

(haven't had that mornign caffiene jolt yet)

Harry's attempts to "get me" WRT being divorced have no effect on me,
just like when kevin tried it. harrybelieves marriage gives him some
validity..........the same way he tried harrassing JimH when he didn't have
a boat.......I guess it his way of "gaining power" in the NG LMAO

He's meaningless.