thunder

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:07:38 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 10:28:23 -0400, thunder
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:32:17 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

You have spread lies in this NG about me having a sockpuppet posting
as the Skipper. I have told you repeated that is not true. Skipper's
initial post about you was harsh and uncalled for. I have no bone to
pick
with you to have done such a thing. His posts also offered specifics
that
I was never privy to or aware of.

Yet you continue to spread the lie without offering any proof, just
suspicions.

You are the accuser yet I have to prove my innocence as you obviously
operate on the theory of guilty till proven innocent.

So how is this for proof Chuck?

Skippers IP address is: 68.102.254.136

Using http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm the address shows the
user is
located in Derby, Kansas. The old Skipper lived in Derby, Kansas. I
live
in Avon Lake, Ohio.

IPs are rather interesting, and easily spoofed. Someone who has
interests in computers and telecommunications, say a broadcast engineer,
would have the skills, but that doesn't sound like Chuck, does it?

So teach me how to spoof an IP and show my ISP by one not offered in my
area Thunder.

But Jim, you already know how to spoof an IP. You live in Avon Lake,
Ohio, remember? Your IP consistently traces to a different state.
Mr. Starbuck

Thunder,
I haven't checked it, but I would guess that JimH's ISP is based out of a
different state, and the IP shows the origin of the ISP, not JimH. This is
not spoofing.

I am curious, since it is so easy to spoof an IP, how does one do it?
Obviously what JimH does is not spoofing, but if you think it is, I think
this question might be over your head.

wrote:

[...]

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

And I am responsible for that. LOL!

So for a second time I ask you.......tell me how to spoof an ISP and an IP
address.

*JimH*

Hello Mr. Starbuck............what do you think?

"*JimH*" wrote in message
edit

"*JimH*" wrote in message
news
I had a suspicion that a guy named Jim Gallow aka 'On Lanier' in Georgia
may be the person perpetrating this nasty deed. I did some research on
this guy and he has been around here quite a long time and would know the
goings on between Skipper and Chuck. He also has cox.net available in his
home town.

What do you think Starbuck?

"Starbuck" wrote in message
JimH,

If you believe what you said is correct, it is not a lie, even if it is
not correct. You must know the info is not correct for it to be a lie.
I honestly believe Chuck believed it was you, if it wasn't for the IP, I
would have thought it was you.

While the tone of the post, and the attack on Gould did not sound like
"Skipper" it is possible he had a stroke and this is "Skipper's" new
personality.

I disagree with Chuck on many issues, but the only time Chuck gets
"nasty" is when he thinks his honor is questioned. Even when Chuck
get's "nasty" he never comes close to the level of the real flamers in
rec.boats. I would let this one go, but you will handle this they way
you think best.

"*JimH*" wrote in message
You have spread lies in this NG about me having a sockpuppet posting as
the Skipper. I have told you repeated that is not true. Skipper's
initial post about you was harsh and uncalled for. I have no bone to
pick with you to have done such a thing. His posts also offered
specifics that I was never privy to or aware of.

Yet you continue to spread the lie without offering any proof, just
suspicions.

You are the accuser yet I have to prove my innocence as you obviously
operate on the theory of guilty till proven innocent.

So how is this for proof Chuck?

Skippers IP address is: 68.102.254.136

Using http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm the address shows the user
is
located in Derby, Kansas. The old Skipper lived in Derby, Kansas. I
live in Avon Lake, Ohio.

Skipper's ISP is cox.net. Cox.net does not provide service in Avon
Lake,
Ohio, nor does it in any of the suburbs surrounding Avon Lake.

Now for the real interesting part..........Skipper posted in the "Delay
has been charged" thread on 9-28 at 4:10 pm. I posted in that thread
on 9-28 at 4:14 pm. I guess I must be Superman to perform that feat.

I am sure you can further search the NG to find me posting during/near
the
times Skipper posted, but facts obviously do not concern you.

Please explain away these *facts* Chuck. Then offer an apology for
your whopper of a lie about me.

Are you man enough Chuck?

Mr. Starbuck

Anything is possible, but I always thought the "On Lanier" handle was Kevin
Noble, before he became Basskisser and Jim Dandy.

"*JimH*" wrote in message
news
I had a suspicion about a guy named Jim Gallow aka 'On Lanier' in Georgia

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

*JimH*

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 11:15:42 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

I had a suspicion about a guy named Jim Gallow aka 'On Lanier' in Georgia
may be the person perpetrating this nasty deed. I did some research on
this
guy and he has been around here quite a long time and would know the
goings
on between Skipper and Chuck. He also has cox.net available in his home
town.

What do you think Starbuck?

If anybody wants to pursue this to the logical end, I have the *real*
Skipper's name, address, and telephone number......

--

I have no idea if this is the real Skipper or a fake. I invite Chuck to
call him to find out.

I wonder how Jim Gallow is doing these days? What say you Starbuck?

Mr. Starbuck

Harry,
How is your vacation?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Yes, I would posit that "Starbuck Smithers" knows exactly how old Gallow
is doing.

--

Republicans: Incompetence. Indictments. Misguided policies. Misplaced
priorities.

Mr. Starbuck

JimH,
If you would like to call me Mr. Gallows feel free.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

[...]

An Open Letter to Chuck Gould Skipper General 39 September 20th 05 03:50 PM
Ahoy Chuck Gould JIMinFL General 4 June 28th 05 01:26 PM
Near Deaths on the Lower Gauley Celia Oblinger General 47 August 20th 04 11:56 PM
PING: Gould, jps, NOYB, Jim, Harry, and a cast of thousands Gould 0738 General 6 September 17th 03 06:12 AM