*JimH*

Default Ping: Chuck Gould - Riddle me this

You have spread lies in this NG about me having a sockpuppet posting as the
Skipper. I have told you repeated that is not true. Skipper's initial post
about you was harsh and uncalled for. I have no bone to pick with you to
have done such a thing. His posts also offered specifics that I was never
privy to or aware of.

Yet you continue to spread the lie without offering any proof, just
suspicions.

You are the accuser yet I have to prove my innocence as you obviously
operate on the theory of guilty till proven innocent.

So how is this for proof Chuck?

Skippers IP address is: 68.102.254.136

Using http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm the address shows the user is
located in Derby, Kansas. The old Skipper lived in Derby, Kansas. I live
in Avon Lake, Ohio.

Skipper's ISP is cox.net. Cox.net does not provide service in Avon Lake,
Ohio, nor does it in any of the suburbs surrounding Avon Lake.

Now for the real interesting part..........Skipper posted in the "Delay has
been charged" thread on 9-28 at 4:10 pm. I posted in that thread on 9-28
at 4:14 pm. I guess I must be Superman to perform that feat.

I am sure you can further search the NG to find me posting during/near the
times Skipper posted, but facts obviously do not concern you.

Please explain away these *facts* Chuck. Then offer an apology for your
whopper of a lie about me.

Are you man enough Chuck?

Starbuck

JimH,

If you believe what you said is correct, it is not a lie, even if it is not
correct. You must know the info is not correct for it to be a lie. I
honestly believe Chuck believed it was you, if it wasn't for the IP, I would
have thought it was you.

While the tone of the post, and the attack on Gould did not sound like
"Skipper" it is possible he had a stroke and this is "Skipper's" new
personality.

I disagree with Chuck on many issues, but the only time Chuck gets "nasty"
is when he thinks his honor is questioned. Even when Chuck get's "nasty" he
never comes close to the level of the real flamers in rec.boats. I would
let this one go, but you will handle this they way you think best.

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

PocoLoco

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:35:05 -0400, "Starbuck"
wrote:

JimH,

If you believe what you said is correct, it is not a lie, even if it is not
correct. You must know the info is not correct for it to be a lie. I
honestly believe Chuck believed it was you, if it wasn't for the IP, I would
have thought it was you.

While the tone of the post, and the attack on Gould did not sound like
"Skipper" it is possible he had a stroke and this is "Skipper's" new
personality.

I disagree with Chuck on many issues, but the only time Chuck gets "nasty"
is when he thinks his honor is questioned. Even when Chuck get's "nasty" he
never comes close to the level of the real flamers in rec.boats. I would
let this one go, but you will handle this they way you think best.

I agree.

Furthermore, unless Chuck can refute the evidence presented by JimH, I think an
apology is in order.

--
John H

Starbuck

JohnH,
Consider the names we all have been called by the likes of Harry and Kevin
i.e.: "**** for brains" "rectal fissure" "anal puss" etc. in which no
apology was ever made, I think Chuck's statement, even if incorrect, is
pretty inconsequential. Then again, I don't take anything said in rec.boats
too seriously.

wrote:

[...]

PocoLoco

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:50:40 -0400, "Starbuck"
wrote:

JohnH,
Consider the names we all have been called by the likes of Harry and Kevin
i.e.: "**** for brains" "rectal fissure" "anal puss" etc. in which no
apology was ever made, I think Chuck's statement, even if incorrect, is
pretty inconsequential. Then again, I don't take anything said in rec.boats
too seriously.

You and I have tough hides.

I place Chuck on a higher plane than Harry or Kevin.
--
John H

thunder

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:32:17 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

You have spread lies in this NG about me having a sockpuppet posting as
the Skipper. I have told you repeated that is not true. Skipper's
initial post about you was harsh and uncalled for. I have no bone to pick
with you to have done such a thing. His posts also offered specifics that
I was never privy to or aware of.

Yet you continue to spread the lie without offering any proof, just
suspicions.

You are the accuser yet I have to prove my innocence as you obviously
operate on the theory of guilty till proven innocent.

So how is this for proof Chuck?

Skippers IP address is: 68.102.254.136

Using http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm the address shows the user is
located in Derby, Kansas. The old Skipper lived in Derby, Kansas. I live
in Avon Lake, Ohio.

IPs are rather interesting, and easily spoofed. Someone who has interests
in computers and telecommunications, say a broadcast engineer, would have
the skills, but that doesn't sound like Chuck, does it?

PocoLoco

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 10:28:23 -0400, thunder wrote:

[...]

Chuck is the accuser. JimH is the accused. JimH is using an IP address as
evidence that he wasn't acting as Skipper.

I don't know if JimH is an engineer of any sort. Kevin claims to be an engineer
with multiple degrees. Maybe it's Kevin doing the spoofing.
--
John H

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

So teach me how to spoof an IP and show my ISP by one not offered in my area
Thunder.

*JimH*

I had a suspicion about a guy named Jim Gallow aka 'On Lanier' in Georgia
may be the person perpetrating this nasty deed. I did some research on this
guy and he has been around here quite a long time and would know the goings
on between Skipper and Chuck. He also has cox.net available in his home
town.

What do you think Starbuck?

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

*JimH*

edit

"*JimH*" wrote in message
news
I had a suspicion that a guy named Jim Gallow aka 'On Lanier' in Georgia

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

An Open Letter to Chuck Gould Skipper General 39 September 20th 05 03:50 PM
Ahoy Chuck Gould JIMinFL General 4 June 28th 05 01:26 PM
Near Deaths on the Lower Gauley Celia Oblinger General 47 August 20th 04 11:56 PM
PING: Gould, jps, NOYB, Jim, Harry, and a cast of thousands Gould 0738 General 6 September 17th 03 06:12 AM