Skipper

Default An Open Letter to Chuck Gould

Hey Chuck, how's it going? Are you enjoying the Nifty Nuthouse nuts and
cap? Got another question for you...What do you think of the following
statement? "We once had a regular poster identified as "Skipper" here; a
non-boater and a negatively oriented trouble seeker. Skipper seems to
have dropped out of sight completely..."

Got another question for you, Chucky, how would you respond to a rather
short chubby fellow sporting either a Greek fisherman's or Commodore's
cap who angles up to you and begs to be your exclusive boat broker in
the NW? How would you feel about that fellow if you gave him a positive
response to his request and he failed to check out the only two boats
you specifically asked him in investigate, a Skookum in Anacortes and a
Northcoast across the bay in Lake Union?
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
Hey Chuck, how's it going? Are you enjoying the Nifty Nuthouse nuts and
cap? Got another question for you...What do you think of the following
statement? "We once had a regular poster identified as "Skipper" here; a
non-boater and a negatively oriented trouble seeker. Skipper seems to
have dropped out of sight completely..."

Got another question for you, Chucky, how would you respond to a rather
short chubby fellow sporting either a Greek fisherman's or Commodore's
cap who angles up to you and begs to be your exclusive boat broker in
the NW? How would you feel about that fellow if you gave him a positive
response to his request and he failed to check out the only two boats
you specifically asked him in investigate, a Skookum in Anacortes and a
Northcoast across the bay in Lake Union?

Naw.

Is Skipper back from the dead?

NOYB

Skipper wrote:
Hey Chuck, how's it going? Are you enjoying the Nifty Nuthouse nuts and
cap? Got another question for you...What do you think of the following
statement? "We once had a regular poster identified as "Skipper" here;
non-boater and a negatively oriented trouble seeker. Skipper seems to
have dropped out of sight completely..."

Got another question for you, Chucky, how would you respond to a rather
short chubby fellow sporting either a Greek fisherman's or Commodore's
cap who angles up to you and begs to be your exclusive boat broker in
the NW? How would you feel about that fellow if you gave him a positive
response to his request and he failed to check out the only two boats
you specifically asked him in investigate, a Skookum in Anacortes and a
Northcoast across the bay in Lake Union?

Naw.

Is Skipper back from the dead?

If this is a genuine "Skipper" post, then he suffered a stroke and as a
result his writing got really sloppy. Skipper was never a good writer, but
he was competent one, and his "style" was more formal than the example
posted above.

That's why I asked. Your background helps you to ID someone based on their
writing style. I'd need to see their teeth...or at least their radiographs.
;-)

Harry.Krause

In article , NOYB says...

Skipper wrote:
Hey Chuck, how's it going? Are you enjoying the Nifty Nuthouse nuts and
cap? Got another question for you...What do you think of the following
statement? "We once had a regular poster identified as "Skipper" here; a
non-boater and a negatively oriented trouble seeker. Skipper seems to
have dropped out of sight completely..."

Got another question for you, Chucky, how would you respond to a rather
short chubby fellow sporting either a Greek fisherman's or Commodore's
cap who angles up to you and begs to be your exclusive boat broker in
the NW? How would you feel about that fellow if you gave him a positive
response to his request and he failed to check out the only two boats
you specifically asked him in investigate, a Skookum in Anacortes and a
Northcoast across the bay in Lake Union?

Naw.

Is Skipper back from the dead?

I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come
I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come
They got a crazy way of loving there
And I'm gonna get me some.

I'll be standing on the corner
On the corner of Twelfth Street and Vine
I'm gonna be standing on the corner
On the corner of Twelfth Street and Vine
With my Kansas City baby
And a bottle of Kansas City wine.

Well I might take a train
I might take a plane, but if I have to walk
I'm gonna get there just the same
I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come
They got a crazy way of loving there
And I'm gonna get me some.

I'm gonna pack my clothes
Leave at the break of dawn
I'm gonna pack my clothes
Everybody will be sleeping
Nobody will know where I've gone
Cause if I stay in town
I know I'm gonna die.
Gotta find a friendly city
And that's the reason why,
I'm going to Kansas City
Kansas City here I come
They got a crazy way of loving there
And I'm gonna get me some.

*JimH*

.net...

Skipper wrote:
Hey Chuck, how's it going? Are you enjoying the Nifty Nuthouse nuts and
cap? Got another question for you...What do you think of the following
statement? "We once had a regular poster identified as "Skipper" here; a
non-boater and a negatively oriented trouble seeker. Skipper seems to
have dropped out of sight completely..."

Got another question for you, Chucky, how would you respond to a rather
short chubby fellow sporting either a Greek fisherman's or Commodore's
cap who angles up to you and begs to be your exclusive boat broker in
the NW? How would you feel about that fellow if you gave him a positive
response to his request and he failed to check out the only two boats
you specifically asked him in investigate, a Skookum in Anacortes and a
Northcoast across the bay in Lake Union?

Naw.

Is Skipper back from the dead?

It looks like he posted some specific information that perhaps only the 2 of
them knew.

NOYB

"*JimH*" wrote in message

.net...

Skipper wrote:
[...]

yes, I thought that too.

Walter Bellhaven

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Also, the posting host isn't in Skipper's last-known geographic area.

You are wrong as usual. The posting IP address traces directly to Kansas.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

Well, I've been wrong a few times in my life. This reborn Skipper writes
more like Smithers.

What to hear a bizarre coincidence. Yesterday I drove downtown and
noticed another movie setup...the big white trucks...lots of people etc.
One of the props was a police car with 'Wichita Police' on the door.
Now we've filled in for various New England towns/cities numerous times
but Wichita Kansas....that's too much. It did make me think of
'Skipper' though.
Walter Bellhaven

You are wrong as usual. The posting IP address traces directly to Kansas.

Derby Kansas to be specific. (derbcmta01.ks.ks.cox.net)

Don White

*JimH* wrote:
.net...

Skipper wrote:

[...]

Chuck may not agree with the description of the 'broker'.