JIMinFL

Default Ahoy Chuck Gould

Chuck,
I am mostly a lurker here, but I find your contributions most interesting.
However; I am having difficulty discerning what part of a post is your
response and what part you are responding to. Usually I see greater than
symbols on the left margin that help me sort things out in regard to who
said what. The absence of such marks in your replies has me totally
confused.
A very frustrated,
JIMinFL

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:02:29 GMT, "JIMinFL"
wrote:

Chuck,
I am mostly a lurker here, but I find your contributions most interesting.
However; I am having difficulty discerning what part of a post is your
response and what part you are responding to. Usually I see greater than
symbols on the left margin that help me sort things out in regard to who
said what. The absence of such marks in your replies has me totally
confused.
A very frustrated,

Chuck is on this campaign to raise the collective blood pressure of
the group by deliberately confusing the hell out of everyone.

It's beating up a newsgroup in Camp X-ray style if you ask me.

Now, where's my lemon chicken with broccoli spears in wine sauce?

Mea culpa.

I still miss the "ding" sound and the carriage return at the end of a
line. I would be just as happy it each key went "clack" against a
roller when it was engaged.
(Some of my special friends in this on-line world would be at least as
happy.......)

You won't ever catch me claiming to know much about computers. :-)

When AOL dumped NG's, this Google group thing took its place. I think
the problem is that Google relies on different colors of text to
differentiate between what various people posted, and not all NG
readers are picking up the color differences.

I usually insert a row of asterisks ************ between anything I
quote and a response, if that helps at all.