Starbuck

JohnH,
Consider the names we all have been called by the likes of Harry and Kevin
i.e.: "**** for brains" "rectal fissure" "anal puss" etc. in which no
apology was ever made, I think Chuck's statement, even if incorrect, is
pretty inconsequential. Then again, I don't take anything said in rec.boats
too seriously.

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:35:05 -0400, "Starbuck"

wrote:

JimH,

If you believe what you said is correct, it is not a lie, even if it is
not
correct. You must know the info is not correct for it to be a lie. I
honestly believe Chuck believed it was you, if it wasn't for the IP, I
would
have thought it was you.

While the tone of the post, and the attack on Gould did not sound like
"Skipper" it is possible he had a stroke and this is "Skipper's" new
personality.

I disagree with Chuck on many issues, but the only time Chuck gets "nasty"
is when he thinks his honor is questioned. Even when Chuck get's "nasty"
he
never comes close to the level of the real flamers in rec.boats. I would
let this one go, but you will handle this they way you think best.

I agree.

Furthermore, unless Chuck can refute the evidence presented by JimH, I
think an
apology is in order.

--
John H