basskisser

Default Unlike the political whores, I went boating this weekend.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

link.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Ah, so, using your senile analogy, if you don't start a thread, then
your not a political poster?

Where is my senile anolgy?

Damn it, will you take your medication so you can THINK? I said "you
post AND RESPOND as much as anybody. Your reply was, in part "Nope."
That is purely wrong, and stupid.
..
Dave Hall

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:33:52 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

One could reasonably make the same observations about _your_ contributions to
this forum.

Not really. My thoughts are my own,

You don't have thoughts, fella. You have a thought, you regurgitate it
repeatedly, and your entire life seems built around it. It's the same
"I've got mine, me first, screw you" over and over and over and over
and over. Your life seems to be one of selfishness in the extremis.

and I back up what I say,

In your selfish little mind, perhaps. What you say here really backs you
down an alley almost every time. You're the kind of conservative that
would have made Barry Goldwater puke.

unlike
Harry who's "contributions" consist of little more than empty
conjecture and innuendo, laced with a plethora of cut and past
articles from other like-minded partisans.

Thank you, we partisans appreciate it, and we're going to show you how
much when we toss your lying, thieving thug of a POTUS out the door come
election day.

I rest my case.

Dave
Calif Bill

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you

call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Ah, so, using your senile analogy, if you don't start a thread, then
your not a political poster?

Where is my senile anolgy?

Damn it, will you take your medication so you can THINK? I said "you
post AND RESPOND as much as anybody. Your reply was, in part "Nope."
That is purely wrong, and stupid.
.

Would you go see the wizard. He may have a brain for you.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you

call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Ah, so, using your senile analogy, if you don't start a thread, then
your not a political poster?

Where is my senile anolgy?

Damn it, will you take your medication so you can THINK? I said "you
post AND RESPOND as much as anybody. Your reply was, in part "Nope."
That is purely wrong, and stupid.
.

Would you go see the wizard. He may have a brain for you.

Yes, typical response. When wrong, just act foolish. Good job.
Calif Bill

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you

call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Ah, so, using your senile analogy, if you don't start a thread,

then
your not a political poster?

Where is my senile anolgy?

Damn it, will you take your medication so you can THINK? I said "you
post AND RESPOND as much as anybody. Your reply was, in part "Nope."
That is purely wrong, and stupid.
.

Would you go see the wizard. He may have a brain for you.

Yes, typical response. When wrong, just act foolish. Good job.

If that was true, then you or Jax would hold the worlds record for
foolishness.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you

call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Ah, so, using your senile analogy, if you don't start a thread,

then
your not a political poster?

Where is my senile anolgy?

Damn it, will you take your medication so you can THINK? I said "you
post AND RESPOND as much as anybody. Your reply was, in part "Nope."
That is purely wrong, and stupid.
.

Would you go see the wizard. He may have a brain for you.

Yes, typical response. When wrong, just act foolish. Good job.

If that was true, then you or Jax would hold the worlds record for
foolishness.

Okay, let's try this, I've heard that when dealing with someone
senile, if you revert back, like you are talking to a little kid, that
they sometimes get it, so:
Did you, or did you not reply to my statement that you post AND
RESPOND as much as anybody, with "nope"?
Then, did you come back with, "I rarely start a political thread"?
Then, when I said, according to YOUR senile analogy, that if you don't
start a political thread, then you're not a political poster, did you
not ask "what senile analogy"?
Well, I GAVE you the damned analogy, what more do you WANT? Man you
are stupid.