Harry Krause

Default Unlike the political whores, I went boating this weekend.

W.T. Hatch wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:34:44 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
.com...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Sir:

Do you believe that _continuing_ an acrimonious "political" thread is somehow
different from _starting_ one?

Over the past 30 days, here's your tally: out of 127 posts, 98 are participating
in some sort of "political" squabble.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

Binary Bill, if you hadn't noticed, is oozing into senility.