John H

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideas and policies that show our confidence in the American people

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:42:04 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

CB wrote:

Dear America,

It is a sharp contrast to the optimism we hear from President Bush.

That's because Bush is a mindless fool, "Ed."

Oh Harry, you're losing. Here's something to cheer you up.

********************************
CBS News Anchor Dan Rather, NPR Reporter Cokie Roberts, and a U.S. Marine were
hiking through the desert one day when they were captured by Iraqis.

They were tied up, led to the village and brought before the leader. The leader
said, "I am familiar with your western custom of granting the condemned a last
wish.

Before we kill and dismember you, do you have any last requests?"

Dan Rather said, "Well, I'm a Texan, so I'd like one last bowlful of hot, spicy
chili."

The leader nodded to an underling who left and returned with the chili.

Rather ate it all and said, "Now I can die content."

Cokie Roberts said, "I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my tape
recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen. Maybe someday
someone will hear it and know that I was on the job 'til the end."

The leader directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder, and Roberts dictated
some comments.

She then said, "Now I can die happy."

The leader turned and said, "And now, Mr. U.S. Marine, what is your final wish?"

"Kick me in the butt," said the Marine."

"What?" asked the leader. "Will you mock us in your last hour?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I want you to kick me in the butt," insisted the Marine.

So the leader shoved him into the open, and kicked him in the butt. The Marine
went sprawling, but rolled to his knees, pulled a 9-mm pistol from inside his
cammies, and shot the leader dead. In the resulting confusion, he leapt to his
knapsack, pulled out his M4 carbine, and sprayed the Iraqis with gunfire. In a
flash, the Iraqis were dead or fleeing for their lives.

As the Marine was untying Rather and Roberts, they asked him, "Why didn't you
just shoot them? Why did you ask them to kick you in the butt?"

What!?" said the Marine, "And have you liberal jerks call ME the aggressor?"

Have a great day! Go fishing. Where's your boat been? Did you sell it already?
I'm talking about the Parker, not the 36 foot, Zimmerman style, lobster boat
(which I've never seen).

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

CB wrote:

Dear America,

It is a sharp contrast to the optimism we hear from President Bush.

That's because Bush is a mindless fool, "Ed."

Oh Harry, you're losing. Here's something to cheer you up.

Yawn. Another boring "macho" soldier story.

Have a great day! Go fishing. Where's your boat been? Did you sell it already?
I'm talking about the Parker, not the 36 foot, Zimmerman style, lobster boat
(which I've never seen).

John H

No, John, I didn't sell the Parker. I told you some months ago that
while I liked the marina we "shared," it was too far north for me, and
operations there were too dependent upon the forklift operator schedule.
But the marina is a first-class operation.

I moved the boat closer to Solomons Island. I like the fishing and
cruising better down in that area. I can get to the Nuke plant in a
couple of minutes, and also zip across the Bay to my "secret" old oyster
bed spot, which does very well by me. Plus, there's the Pax River
outlet, and the spots farther south.

Let me know when you want to buy "Yo Ho."

I spent the morning mowing, trimming and fertilizing the lawn. Even my
tractor is tired! We'll be out boating/fishing tomorrow.
jim--

wrote:

CB wrote:

[...]

Translation: My friends who actually own the boat moved.

Harry Krause

wrote:

CB wrote:

[...]

Translation: You're still an ignorant dumb****, Dennis, and you'll
always be one. Stop by on your way to the Outer Banks, and, if you hand
me $1000 cash, I'll take you out fishing on Yo Ho and show you the
ownership papers. And no, the 10 large isn't to cover the cost of a
fishing charter or boat ride.

Put up or shut up, buttwiper. Since you are spineless, and don't even
post here with your real name, I suspect you'll do neither. Right, Dennis?

mono sect

wrote:

CB wrote:

Dear America,

It is a sharp contrast to the optimism we hear from President Bush.

That's because Bush is a mindless fool, "Ed."

Oh Harry, you're losing. Here's something to cheer you up.

Yawn. Another boring "macho" soldier story.

It sure demonstrates the Liberal relative comparison of America's defense of
her people from Babylonian tin horns to a Crusade conceived by Bush in
Texas.

Most people know regardless if America pulls out of the ME, Terrorism will
only grow bolder.

Liberals actually think negotiating with Evil will appease it into surrender
or containment. A relative moral mistake in assigning virtue to Evil.

Liberals would rather give Saddamn, the Baa'thists and al-Qaida the benefit
of doubt over our own Intelligence when trying to establish relationships.
How ever imperfect, 'America first'. Unless the farce of Liberal equality
compares Evil with goodness and sides with Evil.

--
CB
"He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon

jim--

wrote:

CB wrote:

[...]

Wow, being the puppet master of Krause is fun. Hmmm, now which strings
should I yank next?

Harry Krause

mono sect wrote:

It sure demonstrates the Liberal relative comparison of America's defense of
her people from Babylonian tin horns to a Crusade conceived by Bush in
Texas.

You give Bush too much credit. He hasn't had a thought since before his
days of alcoholism and cocaine.

Most people know regardless if America pulls out of the ME, Terrorism will
only grow bolder.

Oh? What do you think the terrorist will do if we pull out of Iraq? Blow
up the World Trade Center? Hit the Pentagon with a jumbo jet? What?

Liberals actually think negotiating with Evil will appease it into surrender
or containment. A relative moral mistake in assigning virtue to Evil.

My guess is you haven't a clue about what liberals think or, in fact,
about much else in life.

Liberals would rather give Saddamn, the Baa'thists and al-Qaida the benefit
of doubt over our own Intelligence

Yeah, we certainly have first-rate intel, eh?
John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

.....hand
me $1000 cash,..... the 10 large isn't to

Is there a typo here, or is a large only worth $100 in your world? A large
has been a grand everywhere I've ever been, since I first heard the term
over 50 years ago. :-)

P. Fritz

wrote:

CB wrote:

[...]

Maybe if you are lucky he will show you the 'doctor doctor's' degrees
:-)

John Smith

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Translation: You're still an ignorant dumb****, Dennis, and you'll
always be one. Stop by on your way to the Outer Banks, and, if you hand
me $1000 cash, I'll take you out fishing on Yo Ho and show you the
ownership papers. And no, the 10 large isn't to cover the cost of a
fishing charter or boat ride.

Put up or shut up, buttwiper. Since you are spineless, and don't even
post here with your real name, I suspect you'll do neither. Right, Dennis?

Jim--,
He might actually own the boat, but it is easy to understand why you don't
believe a word he says since he has a track record of making up way too many
stories. The Hatteras, his doctor doctor wife, his Yale master degree, his
Lobster Boat etc.

Even a compulsive liar tells the truth occasionally.