jim--

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideas and policies that show our confidence in the American people

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:42:04 -0400, Harry Krause

wrote:

CB wrote:

Dear America,

It is a sharp contrast to the optimism we hear from President Bush.

That's because Bush is a mindless fool, "Ed."

Oh Harry, you're losing. Here's something to cheer you up.

Yawn. Another boring "macho" soldier story.

Have a great day! Go fishing. Where's your boat been? Did you sell it

already?
I'm talking about the Parker, not the 36 foot, Zimmerman style, lobster

boat
(which I've never seen).

John H

No, John, I didn't sell the Parker. I told you some months ago that
while I liked the marina we "shared," it was too far north for me, and
operations there were too dependent upon the forklift operator schedule.
But the marina is a first-class operation.

I moved the boat closer to Solomons Island. I like the fishing and
cruising better down in that area. I can get to the Nuke plant in a
couple of minutes, and also zip across the Bay to my "secret" old oyster
bed spot, which does very well by me. Plus, there's the Pax River
outlet, and the spots farther south.

Translation: My friends who actually own the boat moved.