John H

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideas and policies that show our confidence in the American people

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:13:41 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

John H wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:42:04 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

CB wrote:

Dear America,

It is a sharp contrast to the optimism we hear from President Bush.

That's because Bush is a mindless fool, "Ed."

Oh Harry, you're losing. Here's something to cheer you up.

Yawn. Another boring "macho" soldier story.

Have a great day! Go fishing. Where's your boat been? Did you sell it already?
I'm talking about the Parker, not the 36 foot, Zimmerman style, lobster boat
(which I've never seen).

John H

No, John, I didn't sell the Parker. I told you some months ago that
while I liked the marina we "shared," it was too far north for me, and
operations there were too dependent upon the forklift operator schedule.
But the marina is a first-class operation.

I moved the boat closer to Solomons Island. I like the fishing and
cruising better down in that area. I can get to the Nuke plant in a
couple of minutes, and also zip across the Bay to my "secret" old oyster
bed spot, which does very well by me. Plus, there's the Pax River
outlet, and the spots farther south.

Let me know when you want to buy "Yo Ho."

I spent the morning mowing, trimming and fertilizing the lawn. Even my
tractor is tired! We'll be out boating/fishing tomorrow.

Did you move to Breezy Point? A good friend of mine is down there also.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
mono sect

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
mono sect wrote:

It sure demonstrates the Liberal relative comparison of America's

defense of
her people from Babylonian tin horns to a Crusade conceived by Bush in
Texas.

You give Bush too much credit. He hasn't had a thought since before his
days of alcoholism and cocaine.

Most people know regardless if America pulls out of the ME, Terrorism

will
only grow bolder.

Oh? What do you think the terrorist will do if we pull out of Iraq? Blow
up the World Trade Center? Hit the Pentagon with a jumbo jet? What?

They'll pool their Drocmas and rent a COSTCO container ship bound for Home
Town USA

Liberals actually think negotiating with Evil will appease it into

surrender
or containment. A relative moral mistake in assigning virtue to Evil.

My guess is you haven't a clue about what liberals think or, in fact,
about much else in life.

I know Liberalism is void of God, hence creating a vacuum for Evil. Hows
that?

As far as life goes, for Liberals it's cheap. How else could the DNC have
abortion as its greatest triemph and advocating abandoning the Iraqi people
after leaning for what Saddamn, his sons and Baa'thist Party have done to
their people.

Yup, Liberalism has discounted life to mean very little worth fighting for.
--
CB
The 'ends' to Terrorist means is to take over Israel and set up Islamic

Liberals would rather give Saddamn, the Baa'thists and al-Qaida the

benefit
of doubt over our own Intelligence

Yeah, we certainly have first-rate intel, eh?

Harry Krause

mono sect wrote:

It sure demonstrates the Liberal relative comparison of America's

defense of
her people from Babylonian tin horns to a Crusade conceived by Bush in
Texas.

You give Bush too much credit. He hasn't had a thought since before his
days of alcoholism and cocaine.

Most people know regardless if America pulls out of the ME, Terrorism

will
only grow bolder.

Oh? What do you think the terrorist will do if we pull out of Iraq? Blow
up the World Trade Center? Hit the Pentagon with a jumbo jet? What?

They'll pool their Drocmas and rent a COSTCO container ship bound for Home
Town USA

Oh, they can do that at any time. Our failed "Homeland Defense Program"
does not include the drachmas necessary to examine container ships or
their cargoes. Sorry. Yet another failure of the Bush-**** Administration.

Liberals actually think negotiating with Evil will appease it into

surrender
or containment. A relative moral mistake in assigning virtue to Evil.

My guess is you haven't a clue about what liberals think or, in fact,
about much else in life.

I know Liberalism is void of God, hence creating a vacuum for Evil. Hows
that?

Incorrect, and pretty damned bizarre. Are you one of those really nutty
white Southern Baptists?

As far as life goes, for Liberals it's cheap. How else could the DNC have
abortion as its greatest triemph

Sorry, bub, but abortion is a matter best left to a woman and her doctor
to decide. The "religious" right has no business in that examining room.

and advocating abandoning the Iraqi people
after leaning for what Saddamn, his sons and Baa'thist Party have done to
their people.

We've abandoned the Iraqi people more than once. We'll do it again. It's
just a matter of when. Iraq will revert back to a collection of tribal
entities, the type of government preferred there, in Afghanistan, and in
many other oil-soaked countries. Democracy is not something that is
going to work there.

Yup, Liberalism has discounted life to mean very little worth fighting for.

Fighting for George W. Bush is not worth fighting for.

John H

If Bush has so much confidence in the American people, why is it he never
reads newspapers, including letters from the very people he has confidence
in? Not to mention, why does Bush say he ignores polls?

In reality, Bush is a megalomaniac who doesn't give a **** about what the
American people think.

Sincerely,
Guy

Which newspapers would you have him read? All of them? If he read the three or
four major papers in the US, he would spend the day reading newspapers, 85% of
which were just biased bull****.

Which polls should he believe? Most have differing results because the questions
are designed to provoke desired responses.

Bush has minions whose job it is to read newspapers to extract *news*. The
minions are the ones who must wade through the bull**** to find something that
is news (credible news).

Speaking of megalomaniacs....! Your grandstanding does show a mania for great or
grandiose performances.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

John H wrote:

If Bush has so much confidence in the American people, why is it he never
reads newspapers, including letters from the very people he has confidence
in? Not to mention, why does Bush say he ignores polls?

In reality, Bush is a megalomaniac who doesn't give a **** about what the
American people think.

Sincerely,
Guy

Which newspapers would you have him read? All of them?

Naw. He probably gets the comics in the Dallas Morning News.

Harry Krause

wrote:

I spent the morning mowing, trimming and fertilizing the lawn. Even my
tractor is tired! We'll be out boating/fishing tomorrow.

We've had so much rain so far, I'm looking for somethng to slow the
grass growth.

Grass-Stop!

I'm so smart I just spread several bags of Scotts Turf Builder on my
lawn, so the grass will have plenty of food so I can cut it more often.

I shouldn't complain, I have a lawn-mowing son who is working off a
financial debt to the lawn owner.

I get out on the tractor right after dawn breaks, so I can get the job
done before it gets too hot and, of course, so the noise will awaken
neighbors down the street. Well, not really...they cut their lawns at
the same time.
jim--

wrote:

CB wrote:

[...]

Translation: My friends who actually own the boat moved.

Translation: You're still an ignorant dumb****, Dennis, and you'll
always be one. Stop by on your way to the Outer Banks, and, if you hand
me $1000 cash, I'll take you out fishing on Yo Ho and show you the
ownership papers. And no, the 10 large isn't to cover the cost of a
fishing charter or boat ride.

Put up or shut up, buttwiper. Since you are spineless, and don't even
post here with your real name, I suspect you'll do neither. Right, Dennis?

I won't ruin my vacation stopping to see you along the way....but.....I will
put up a thousand dollars in a bet that you do not own a custom 36 foot
lobster boat and another $1,000 that your wife does not hold a doctorate's
in psychology. I will drive or fly into your town anytime you want me to so
you can show me proof of both. You of course will put up a $1,000 on each
bet also. We will let JohnH hold the money in good faith till one of us is
proved to be the winner.

How about it Krause?

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

Put up or shut up, buttwiper. Since you are spineless, and don't even
post here with your real name, I suspect you'll do neither. Right, Dennis?

I won't ruin my vacation stopping to see you along the way....but.....I will
put up a thousand dollars in a bet that you do not own a custom 36 foot
lobster boat and another $1,000 that your wife does not hold a doctorate's
in psychology.

Sorry, asswipe, but *I* offered the bet. You turned that bet down. Now
you want a different bet. Too bad for you. I only do what I want to do,
when I want to do it.

Oh...I'll also bet that my wife doesn't have a doctorate in psychology.
I never claimed she did.

jim--

jim-- wrote:

Put up or shut up, buttwiper. Since you are spineless, and don't even
post here with your real name, I suspect you'll do neither. Right,

Dennis?

I won't ruin my vacation stopping to see you along the way....but.....I

will
put up a thousand dollars in a bet that you do not own a custom 36 foot
lobster boat and another $1,000 that your wife does not hold a

doctorate's
in psychology.

Sorry, asswipe, but *I* offered the bet. You turned that bet down. Now
you want a different bet. Too bad for you. I only do what I want to do,
when I want to do it.

Oh...I'll also bet that my wife doesn't have a doctorate in psychology.
I never claimed she did.

LOL. I figured as much. So much for that custom 36 foot lobster boat and
your wife's doctorate. They now join the Hatteras amongst other lies.
He-he-he.

jim--

jim-- wrote:

[...]

You figured as much *what*, crap for brains? Please reprint the post,
including headers, where I stated my wife had a doctorate in psychology.

What you are working off of here, I believe, is a dimwitted post put up
by one of your right-wing buttbuddies who made some claim about me or
came to an erroneous conclusion about information posted that I never
bothered to correct.

You remember the Harry Krause of Gambrills, Maryland, right? You
buttwipers were (and perhaps still are) convinced he is me. I've never
offered corrected information, and I won't. I rarely offer to correct
the crap you buttwipers post about me, Dennis, and, after a while, most
of you think *I* posted the information.

I stated the circumstances many times under which I will post further
information about aforementioned lobster-style boat. Those circumstances
have not yet arrived, to the best of my knowledge.

You see, dumfoch, I play by my rules. I don't give a crap about you or
your rules.

Now, the original bet still stands. Show up here with a grand cash and I
will show you the Parker and the ownership papers.

You'll leave without the grand. But you already know that, right,
feces-for-brains?

How's your poor beleagured wife doing, Dennis? She really deserves our
prayers, both for her ailment, whatever it is, and for having to live
with something like you.

Have a nice one.

Tug, tug.......yank, yank. LOL!!!

And I notice you do not argue the custom 36 foot lobster boat myth.

Call me your puppet master and myth buster.

He-he-he. You are too easy Krause! And such entertainment.