Harry Krause

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideasand policies that show our confidence in the American people

mono sect wrote:

It sure demonstrates the Liberal relative comparison of America's defense of
her people from Babylonian tin horns to a Crusade conceived by Bush in
Texas.

You give Bush too much credit. He hasn't had a thought since before his
days of alcoholism and cocaine.

Most people know regardless if America pulls out of the ME, Terrorism will
only grow bolder.

Oh? What do you think the terrorist will do if we pull out of Iraq? Blow
up the World Trade Center? Hit the Pentagon with a jumbo jet? What?

Liberals actually think negotiating with Evil will appease it into surrender
or containment. A relative moral mistake in assigning virtue to Evil.

My guess is you haven't a clue about what liberals think or, in fact,
about much else in life.

Liberals would rather give Saddamn, the Baa'thists and al-Qaida the benefit
of doubt over our own Intelligence

Yeah, we certainly have first-rate intel, eh?