John Smith

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideas and policies that show our confidence in the American people

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Translation: You're still an ignorant dumb****, Dennis, and you'll
always be one. Stop by on your way to the Outer Banks, and, if you hand
me $1000 cash, I'll take you out fishing on Yo Ho and show you the
ownership papers. And no, the 10 large isn't to cover the cost of a
fishing charter or boat ride.

Put up or shut up, buttwiper. Since you are spineless, and don't even
post here with your real name, I suspect you'll do neither. Right, Dennis?

Jim--,
He might actually own the boat, but it is easy to understand why you don't
believe a word he says since he has a track record of making up way too many
stories. The Hatteras, his doctor doctor wife, his Yale master degree, his
Lobster Boat etc.

Even a compulsive liar tells the truth occasionally.