BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT The Conservative Brain (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/502-ot-conservative-brain.html)

Harry Krause August 9th 03 03:28 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

When should we expect a turnaround, about the time Howard Dean takes
office???

"Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop to Six-Month Low"
(Yesterday's
Washington Post)

Dean certainly would provide a turnaround...but do we want a
turnaround
away
from "soaring productivity" and "falling jobless claims"?

I don't think so.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Great. My debating powers have reduced you to a drooling sloth.

Wrong end of the sloth and that's not drooling but something a little more
forceful.

Isn't it amazing the regard in which the unread Konservatives hold their
abilities to write and "debate?" They know not the first thing about
debate, and most of them would be candidates for a bonehead English
class I once taught.

And obviously you were never promoted to teach beyond that level due to an obvious

lack
of basic skills. I am sure those years of teaching "bonehead" English were quite

the
challenge for you, especially when the students had to continuously correct you.

It must be fascinating to go through life as you do, a smug flatlander,
secure in the knowledge of nothing and jumping to conclusions based upon
no facts.

I had the honor and privilege of four semesters of work as a teacher
while I was engaged in obtaining a master's degree. It was - and still
is - the traditional way grad students earn living expenses.

You are one insecure person.

Not me, fella. I know right-wing trash when I see it...and you be it.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim August 9th 03 03:48 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

It looks like it is easy to pull his strings also.

And no doubt about it, he is one insecure person.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
lol, I was thinking the same thing. In one post he talks about the
boneheads in "bonehead english" and in the next he is talking about the
"honor and privilege". I also love the way he criticizes everyone else's
writing skills, but then defends his poor writing skills as intentional,
because the idiots in rec.boats are not worth his effort to write anything
well.

Talk about someone who goes through life smug in the knowledge of nothing

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

Bill Cole August 9th 03 03:58 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

When I first started reading rec.boats I could not understand why so many
people spent so much time arguing in here. Now I know, it is just fun to
pull their strings. And you are right, Harry is about as insecure as
Basskisser.

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

Harry Krause August 9th 03 04:03 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

Ahh, another pair of low brain output right-wing rectal fissures
high-fiving each other. As predictable as Dubya getting drunk. passing
out and putting the blame on a pretzel

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim August 9th 03 04:20 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

[Thinks to self...which string should I pull now? It sure is fun proving Krause the
insecure fool of rec.boats!]

Bill Cole August 9th 03 04:40 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

I have no idea who Jim is or what Jim's political persuasion is, but he
definitely has your number.

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

basskisser August 11th 03 08:36 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Bill Cole" wrote in message . net...
When I first started reading rec.boats I could not understand why so many
people spent so much time arguing in here. Now I know, it is just fun to
pull their strings. And you are right, Harry is about as insecure as
Basskisser.

I'm very secure...you, on the other hand, don't know a damned thing
about me, and think you do. That is called ignorance.

basskisser August 11th 03 08:40 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Jim" wrote in message news:fftYa.87656$uu5.13111@sccrnsc04...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jim" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jim" wrote in message

Basskisser: If you are employed as an engineer as you claim, why the majority

of
your
posts to this NG made during normal business hours?????

Very simple....well, maybe not for some.....
As I've stated, in this forum, I'm self employed. I contract work. My
choice. I make my own hours. Sometimes, I work from early afternoon,
until well into the night. Sometimes, I get up early, and finish up
early. All according to MY schedule.

Have you formed your own engineering consulting business with others or are you on

your
own?

I am self employed. I contract work from the company that I worked for
10 years. I use CAD techs, etc. from contacts that I've made through
the years.

Sounds like an ideal setup.

How long have you been on your own?

Five years, total.

Doug Kanter August 11th 03 09:09 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

:-) To answer his question, the fluorescent tubes should be 2-3" from the
leaves and moved daily as the plants grow. Doesn't matter if it's pot,
zinnias or lettuce.

"Joe" wrote in message

Hey, idiot, you've not given any evidence that the "courts found out
you grow marijuana." Try now?

If they wanted to, they could probably get a search warrant based on your
own admission.

http://tinyurl.com/jopq

http://tinyurl.com/joqc

Bill Cole August 11th 03 10:31 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

LOL, I said I don't know if the courts know about the illegal activity you
do in your house, but Since I have your ID Number, I guess I can just
forward it to Atlanta, Gwinnett, Dekalb and Forsyth and they can contact
your ISP and get your address.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

. net...
Basskisser asked:

Please provide ANY shred of evidence that the "courts.........found
out your grow marijuana" Can't? Didn't think so

Darn you are right, I don't know if the courts know about the illegal
activity you do in your home, but if you let me know what county you

live in
I will make sure this is corrected.

Can I be honest with you, anyone who makes a post in alt.drugs.pot about
growing dope, should not be calling anyone, and I do mean anyone stupid.
That must be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of.

Now for what it is worth, I don't care if anyone smokes dope as long as

they
don't smoke and drive, but only a complete idiot make a post like the

one
below and then go out of his way to **** people off. You would make a

great
antidrug commercial.