BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT The Conservative Brain (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/502-ot-conservative-brain.html)

NOYB August 12th 03 12:35 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

. net...
When I first started reading rec.boats I could not understand why so

many
people spent so much time arguing in here. Now I know, it is just fun

pull their strings. And you are right, Harry is about as insecure as
Basskisser.

I'm very secure...you, on the other hand, don't know a damned thing
about me, and think you do. That is called ignorance.

You swear a lot. And you're very abusive to others. How are things at
home? I'm quite worried about you.

NOYB August 12th 03 12:37 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

I wonder how many of the conservatives here knew the answer to that? I
guess you guys *do* know some things that we don't...like the proper way to
grow pot.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
:-) To answer his question, the fluorescent tubes should be 2-3" from the
leaves and moved daily as the plants grow. Doesn't matter if it's pot,
zinnias or lettuce.

"Joe" wrote in message

Hey, idiot, you've not given any evidence that the "courts found out
you grow marijuana." Try now?

If they wanted to, they could probably get a search warrant based on

your
own admission.

http://tinyurl.com/jopq

http://tinyurl.com/joqc

Gould 0738 August 12th 03 01:04 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

I wonder how many of the conservatives here knew the answer to that? I
guess you guys *do* know some things that we don't...like the proper way to
grow pot.

If you grow enough pot, you make a lot of money. People with a lot of money
tend to be conservative.

If you're going to grow outdoors, you need
to watch over your plants with a loaded gun. People willing to shoot somebody
else over property tend to be conservative.

So, inspite of a dedicated effort to spin this some other way, it would seem to
me (a completely impartial observer, as it were), that most guys and gals with
a pot plantation are probably conservative. :-)

Jim August 12th 03 01:23 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

If you grow enough pot, you make a lot of money. People with a lot of money
tend to be conservative.

If you're going to grow outdoors, you need
to watch over your plants with a loaded gun. People willing to shoot somebody
else over property tend to be conservative.

So Chuck, I see you are up to your generalizations about people once again. :-)

Gould 0738 August 12th 03 01:41 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

So Chuck, I see you are up to your generalizations about people once again.
:-)

And I see you left out the "punch line" completely. Couldn't be more obvious,
could you? Keep spinning that fast, and you will get dizzier than ever.

Calif Bill August 12th 03 01:44 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Joe" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
:-) To answer his question, the fluorescent tubes should be 2-3" from

the
leaves and moved daily as the plants grow. Doesn't matter if it's pot,
zinnias or lettuce.

You only answered one of his questions.
He also wanted to know how to identify a male plant from a female.

Just check their genes.
Bill

Jim August 12th 03 02:03 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

If you grow enough pot, you make a lot of money. People with a lot of money

.. tend to be conservative.

If you're going to grow outdoors, you need
to watch over your plants with a loaded gun. People willing to shoot somebody
else over property tend to be conservative.

So Chuck, I see you are up to your generalizations about people once again. :-)

And I see you left out the "punch line" completely. Couldn't be more obvious,
could you? Keep spinning that fast, and you will get dizzier than ever.

Relax Chuck. Didn't ya' notice the smiley face at the end of my post? My you are a
grump tonight.

jps August 12th 03 03:14 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

A good example of the Conservative Brain at work?

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
et...
LOL, I said I don't know if the courts know about the illegal activity you
do in your house, but Since I have your ID Number, I guess I can just
forward it to Atlanta, Gwinnett, Dekalb and Forsyth and they can contact
your ISP and get your address.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

. net...
Basskisser asked:

Please provide ANY shred of evidence that the "courts.........found
out your grow marijuana" Can't? Didn't think so

Darn you are right, I don't know if the courts know about the illegal
activity you do in your home, but if you let me know what county you

live in
I will make sure this is corrected.

Can I be honest with you, anyone who makes a post in alt.drugs.pot

about
growing dope, should not be calling anyone, and I do mean anyone

stupid.
That must be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of.

Now for what it is worth, I don't care if anyone smokes dope as long

as
they
don't smoke and drive, but only a complete idiot make a post like the

one
below and then go out of his way to **** people off. You would make a

great
antidrug commercial.