Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JTHQ

Default NEW DECKBOAT Outboard or I/O

I am in the market for a new deckboat and have a few ???
1. I am looking at a Starcraft Arurora 2410. It comes I/O or outboard, I am
kind of leaning toward the outboard. One dealer has it with a 200 or 225 Suzuki
4 stroke engine at a good price. Another dealer in town sells it as a Vector
241 with a Yamaha 200 or 225 4 stroke at a considerably higher price. I am
confused as to which is a better engine with repairs, warranty and service.
Need some feedback on this topic. Both are 2004 models.

2. I have also looked at Bennington RL210 with Yamaha 150 4 stroke. Crownline
EX240 Only I/O. 4Winns 234 Funship Only I/O. SeaRay 240 Sundeck only I/O.
I can get a good deal on the Bennington because the dealer is closing them out.
The others are more expensive.

The Aruora only comes with the Suzuki engine. I am just not sure if that
engine is worth the price difference or if I would be making a mistake with
that engine over the Yamaha???? Need advice !!!
Bruce