Lago Jardin

Default A suitable outboard for a Intex Seahawk 500 ?

Hi

I have recently bought a Intex Seahawk 500 inflatable. Im live in
Torrevieja, Alicante in Spain.. Id like to buy an outboard for it. I know I
need a mounting (Intex Motor Mount Kit) and I can put up to a 3 HP outboard
on it. Im using it on the sea. What sort of performance...speed...duration
will I get from say a Mercury or similar outboard with 3 people in it. I
have seen them for sale at about £350. Are there any rules/regulations that
I need to know about?
You will guess that this is all new to me but Im going to start gradually
and safely (stay near the beach..LOL)

Thanks
Nigel

---

Lago Jardin

Hi

Sorry about my previous post. Ive just read the answers to Jim Preston's
post on 13 July. I think this answered my questions.

Jim if u read this let me know how u got on with urs.

Nigel

. ..