William Bruce

Default Housing for the Katrina Homeless

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
There are tens of thousands of unsold housetrailers and campers in the
USA. The federal government needs to divert that $2 billion a week it is
blowing on Iraq, buy up these housing units, and set them up on federal
and state property near the stricken areas. The feds could consolidate
delivery of fresh water and removal of waste, and delivery of food,
establishment of temporary schools, et cetera.

Our fellow Americans are more important than Iraqis who want us out of
their country.

Perhaps, Krause, you could provide temporary housing for some of the New
Orleans looters. President Bush is apparently not adequately providing for
their needs. I would be willing to lead a fund raising drive to cover the
expense of transporting them to your home.

William

William Bruce

Perhaps, Krause, you could provide temporary housing for some of the New
Orleans looters. President Bush is apparently not adequately providing
for their needs. I would be willing to lead a fund raising drive to cover
the expense of transporting them to your home.

William

Krause wrote:
We're way ahead of you, dipstick.

And exactly how many refugees are you providing housing for Krause?

William
..

William Bruce

Krause wrote:
We're way ahead of you, dipstick.

And exactly how many refugees are you providing housing for Krause?

William
.

About seven times more than you are.

And how many would that be?

PocoLoco

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:07:46 -0500, "William Bruce"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
There are tens of thousands of unsold housetrailers and campers in the
USA. The federal government needs to divert that $2 billion a week it is
blowing on Iraq, buy up these housing units, and set them up on federal
and state property near the stricken areas. The feds could consolidate
delivery of fresh water and removal of waste, and delivery of food,
establishment of temporary schools, et cetera.

Our fellow Americans are more important than Iraqis who want us out of
their country.

Perhaps, Krause, you could provide temporary housing for some of the New
Orleans looters. President Bush is apparently not adequately providing for
their needs. I would be willing to lead a fund raising drive to cover the
expense of transporting them to your home.

William

krause makes a Christmas goose look empty!
--
John H

William Bruce

Krause wrote:
We're way ahead of you, dipstick.

And exactly how many refugees are you providing housing for Krause?

William
.
About seven times more than you are.

And how many would that be?

Seven.

Tell you what, Krause. You prove to "the reasonable man standard" that you
are currently housing seven Katrina refugees and that your wife is a medical
doctor and I'll overnight a certified check for $1,000 to the Katrina
charity of your choice. Forget about proving all the other claims you have
made on this newsgroup. Just prove these two and let me have the address of
your charity of choice.

William Bruce

PocoLoco

Krause wrote:
We're way ahead of you, dipstick.

And exactly how many refugees are you providing housing for Krause?

William
.
About seven times more than you are.

And how many would that be?

Seven.

Tell you what, Krause. You prove to "the reasonable man standard" that you
are currently housing seven Katrina refugees and that your wife is a medical
doctor and I'll overnight a certified check for $1,000 to the Katrina
charity of your choice. Forget about proving all the other claims you have
made on this newsgroup. Just prove these two and let me have the address of
your charity of choice.

William Bruce

When thinking of krause, think of the Christmas goose. Then filter him.
--
John H

PocoLoco

Krause wrote:
We're way ahead of you, dipstick.

And exactly how many refugees are you providing housing for Krause?

William
.
About seven times more than you are.

And how many would that be?

Seven.

Tell you what, Krause. You prove to "the reasonable man standard" that you
are currently housing seven Katrina refugees and that your wife is a medical
doctor and I'll overnight a certified check for $1,000 to the Katrina
charity of your choice. Forget about proving all the other claims you have
made on this newsgroup. Just prove these two and let me have the address of
your charity of choice.

William Bruce

When thinking of krause, think of the Christmas goose. Then filter him.

On second thought, leave him unfiltered. It'll help explain why the liberals
lost the last election to Bush!

Hell, I'm going to unfilter him just to see what stupidities I'm missing!
--
John H

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

Some of us do take this seriously. My home is open. It is starting to look
like at least one family will be coming North to stay with us. My wife has
been busy preparing the spare rooms. We hope to house 1 or 2 families. We
are conservative Christians and race, color, creed or martians, well, we
just don't care.

Wonder how many Ted Kennedy will take into his compounds? Walk the walk,
or
just talk?

I went looking for used cars this evening. Can't have a family "locked
in".
They will need their freedom to come and go and maybe settle up here.

The wife and I are looking forward to it.

My wife and I are very lucky to be able to help, I would jusk ask, share
what you can with a fellow American. It is all of us and our country.
Together, we all made her great. Together we must help each other.

Regards,
SOB

May God bless you and your wife for your generosity.

PocoLoco

wrote:

[...]

John, are these people you know, or did you arrange this through some
organization? If the latter, which organization. We also have room.
--
John H

PocoLoco

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:44:35 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

John Sobieski wrote:

Some of us do take this seriously. My home is open. It is starting to look
like at least one family will be coming North to stay with us. My wife has
been busy preparing the spare rooms. We hope to house 1 or 2 families. We
are conservative Christians and race, color, creed or martians, well, we
just don't care.

Wonder how many Ted Kennedy will take into his compounds? Walk the walk, or
just talk?

It's either A or B, dummy, but not both.

Christmas goose?
--
John H