PocoLoco

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:10:41 -0400, PocoLoco wrote:

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:30:39 -0500, "William Bruce"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
William Bruce wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
William Bruce wrote:
Perhaps, Krause, you could provide temporary housing for some of the
New
Orleans looters. President Bush is apparently not adequately
providing for their needs. I would be willing to lead a fund raising
drive to cover the expense of transporting them to your home.

William

Krause wrote:
We're way ahead of you, dipstick.

And exactly how many refugees are you providing housing for Krause?

William
.
About seven times more than you are.

And how many would that be?

Seven.

Tell you what, Krause. You prove to "the reasonable man standard" that you
are currently housing seven Katrina refugees and that your wife is a medical
doctor and I'll overnight a certified check for $1,000 to the Katrina
charity of your choice. Forget about proving all the other claims you have
made on this newsgroup. Just prove these two and let me have the address of
your charity of choice.

William Bruce

When thinking of krause, think of the Christmas goose. Then filter him.

On second thought, leave him unfiltered. It'll help explain why the liberals
lost the last election to Bush!

Hell, I'm going to unfilter him just to see what stupidities I'm missing!
--
John H