PocoLoco

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:44:35 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

John Sobieski wrote:

Some of us do take this seriously. My home is open. It is starting to look
like at least one family will be coming North to stay with us. My wife has
been busy preparing the spare rooms. We hope to house 1 or 2 families. We
are conservative Christians and race, color, creed or martians, well, we
just don't care.

Wonder how many Ted Kennedy will take into his compounds? Walk the walk, or
just talk?

It's either A or B, dummy, but not both.

Christmas goose?
--
John H