*JimH*

"John Sobieski" ] wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005, PocoLoco wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:07:46 -0500, "William Bruce"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
There are tens of thousands of unsold housetrailers and campers in the
USA. The federal government needs to divert that $2 billion a week it
is
blowing on Iraq, buy up these housing units, and set them up on federal
and state property near the stricken areas. The feds could consolidate
delivery of fresh water and removal of waste, and delivery of food,
establishment of temporary schools, et cetera.

Our fellow Americans are more important than Iraqis who want us out of
their country.

Perhaps, Krause, you could provide temporary housing for some of the New
Orleans looters. President Bush is apparently not adequately providing
for
their needs. I would be willing to lead a fund raising drive to cover
the
expense of transporting them to your home.

William

krause makes a Christmas goose look empty!
--
John H

Some of us do take this seriously. My home is open. It is starting to look
like at least one family will be coming North to stay with us. My wife has
been busy preparing the spare rooms. We hope to house 1 or 2 families. We
are conservative Christians and race, color, creed or martians, well, we
just don't care.

Wonder how many Ted Kennedy will take into his compounds? Walk the walk,
or
just talk?

I went looking for used cars this evening. Can't have a family "locked
in".
They will need their freedom to come and go and maybe settle up here.

The wife and I are looking forward to it.

My wife and I are very lucky to be able to help, I would jusk ask, share
what you can with a fellow American. It is all of us and our country.
Together, we all made her great. Together we must help each other.

Regards,
SOB

May God bless you and your wife for your generosity.