PocoLoco

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:07:46 -0500, "William Bruce"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
There are tens of thousands of unsold housetrailers and campers in the
USA. The federal government needs to divert that $2 billion a week it is
blowing on Iraq, buy up these housing units, and set them up on federal
and state property near the stricken areas. The feds could consolidate
delivery of fresh water and removal of waste, and delivery of food,
establishment of temporary schools, et cetera.

Our fellow Americans are more important than Iraqis who want us out of
their country.

Perhaps, Krause, you could provide temporary housing for some of the New
Orleans looters. President Bush is apparently not adequately providing for
their needs. I would be willing to lead a fund raising drive to cover the
expense of transporting them to your home.

William

krause makes a Christmas goose look empty!
--
John H