thunder

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:38:24 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

-------------------------------------- Perhaps it is time for the
Department of Justice to pay Harry Krause a visit. I will forward them a
copy of this post.

Don't expect a response. Political affiliation AFAIK does not have
protected status. Perhaps, there is a state that protects it, but
offhand, I know of none. Still, an employer would be rather stupid to
hire from a pool that eliminated the other 50% (@).

http://straylight.law.cornell.edu/to...imination.html

*JimH* wrote:
"Argyle" argyle@nospam wrote in message
On 20 Jul 2005 19:02:05 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

I wouldn't hire a right-winger or knowingly keep one on the payroll.
.."

harry, wouldn't that be discrimination?

and thats what your party supposedly fights to protects citizens
against..

I would hire you if you had the qualifications. I don't believe in
discrimination of any kind, politics, race, or creed.

Regards,
Argyle

I guess one of Krause's questions on the app is "What political party do you
belong to?"

He admitted to the same in a previous post when he admitted, and I quote :
-----------------------------
"I don't discriminate on the basis of gender, age, skin color, religion, or
country of origin. I don't recall any law that requires me to hire
right-wing retardos."
--------------------------------------
Perhaps it is time for the Department of Justice to pay Harry Krause a
visit. I will forward them a copy of this post.

Your obsession is getting worse!! Let's see, you've so far reported
Harry to the FBI, Dept. of Justice, and on and on. I can't wait to see
if they respond. My bet is because you compulsively do such things,
they ignore you, like the boy crying wolf!!! I'd love to see them
showing your forward to the Justice Dept, and laughing at you!!

ObiWan Kenobi wrote:

OK. When you need surgery, do you want the doctor whose education
consisted only of reading and lectures, or the doctor who interned in a
hospital with real live (and real life) patients?

BWAAAAHAAA!!!!!! They've ALL interned in their specialties!!!!!

Dan J.S.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Dan J.S." wrote in message

Professors are people afraid to face the real world. They like to be
surrounded by job stability and cushy jobs.

OK. When you need surgery, do you want the doctor to tell you he was
taught by a professors in college, or that he just sorta picked up the
skill while watching his dad clean fish?

I would rather if the doctor was taught by another doctor that actually does
the surgery for a living. Professors can teach theory, but thats about it.

Doug Kanter

"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Just what rec.boats needs, another anti-intellectual idiot.

What do you expect when the Lord in Chief and his minions frown on learning?

Dan J.S.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Just what rec.boats needs, another anti-intellectual idiot.

What do you expect when the Lord in Chief and his minions frown on
learning?

I got my MBA from Northwestern University, and the teachers there were all
hands on. Anyone that is educated and makes good money is either a
republican or a libertarian. The few that are democrats have another agenda,
like politics and power. You can bash Bush all the time, but in the end it's
all about paying less in taxes. Something the republicans promise and
deliver.

Doug Kanter

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Just what rec.boats needs, another anti-intellectual idiot.

What do you expect when the Lord in Chief and his minions frown on
learning?

I got my MBA from Northwestern University, and the teachers there were all
hands on. Anyone that is educated and makes good money is either a
republican or a libertarian. The few that are democrats have another
agenda, like politics and power. You can bash Bush all the time, but in
the end it's all about paying less in taxes. Something the republicans
promise and deliver.

Have you ever dealt with the financials for a company that intentionally
lowers its income (perhaps by lowering prices due to competition), and at
the same time announces a new expenditure that it will only describe as "a
lot", and cannot give any estimate of when the expenditure will cease?
Instead, it says "We can always issue more bonds".

Would you buy stock in a company like that? Even better: Would you like to
be the spokesman at the shareholders meeting, shortly after these financial
antics were announced?

DSK

Dan J.S. wrote:
I got my MBA from Northwestern University, and the teachers there were all
hands on. Anyone that is educated and makes good money is either a
republican or a libertarian.

Really? Then why are so many of the pro-Bush/Cheney crowd such ignorant
bigots? You might check the educational system rankings of various
Red/Blue states, too.

....in the end it's
all about paying less in taxes. Something the republicans promise and
deliver.

Really? Is that why the percent of GDP consumed by gov't spending has
gone up so astronomically under Bush/Cheney?

DSK