Doug Kanter

The weather cooled down a bit today, Harry. All the slugs are coming out
from under the rotting vegetation. They're here. :-)

bb

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:46:38 -0400, Argyle argyle@nospam wrote:

I am a conservative as are all of the working
engineers and other employees all the way down to my secretary.

Or they're smart enough to keep their politics to themselves on the
job. My observation has been it's the hard core right wingers who
don't have sense enough to keep their politics where they don't
belong. I quite often have clients who come in spewing extreme right
wing crap and assume everyone around them agrees with them because no
one speaks up. I just got a good blast of it today. I almost never
have anyone come in blasting lefty stuff, or even anti-Bush stuff.
There may be the occasional comment that lets me know about where they
stand, but nothing like the neo-con believers spout. I keep my
opinions to myself, do my business, and vote.

bb

Doug Kanter

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
bb wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:46:38 -0400, Argyle argyle@nospam wrote:

I am a conservative as are all of the working
engineers and other employees all the way down to my secretary.

Or they're smart enough to keep their politics to themselves on the
job. My observation has been it's the hard core right wingers who
don't have sense enough to keep their politics where they don't
belong. I quite often have clients who come in spewing extreme right
wing crap and assume everyone around them agrees with them because no
one speaks up. I just got a good blast of it today. I almost never
have anyone come in blasting lefty stuff, or even anti-Bush stuff.
There may be the occasional comment that lets me know about where they
stand, but nothing like the neo-con believers spout. I keep my
opinions to myself, do my business, and vote.

bb

I wouldn't hire a right-winger or knowingly keep one on the payroll.

What about a conservative with a brain, like William Buckley? :-)

*JimH*

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:58:08 GMT, bb wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:46:38 -0400, Argyle argyle@nospam wrote:

I am a conservative as are all of the working
engineers and other employees all the way down to my secretary.

My observation has been it's the hard core right wingers who
don't have sense enough to keep their politics where they don't
belong.

Sort of like you who constantly spews his political beliefs in a boating
newsgroup?

Pretty funny stuff bb. LOL!

Tim

I wouldn't hire a right-winger or knowingly keep one on the payroll.
..."

harry, wouldn't that be discrimination?

and thats what your party supposedly fights to protects citizens
against..

Real Name

Harry,
Does your work force consist of 3 people, me, myself and I?

Tim wrote:
I wouldn't hire a right-winger or knowingly keep one on the payroll.
.."

harry, wouldn't that be discrimination?

and thats what your party supposedly fights to protects citizens
against..

I don't discriminate on the basis of gender, age, skin color, religion, or
country of origin. I don't recall any law that requires me to hire
right-wing retardos. Doubt one would want to work for me, because about
half our billings are political.

--
Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.

*JimH*

"Argyle" argyle@nospam wrote in message
On 20 Jul 2005 19:02:05 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

I wouldn't hire a right-winger or knowingly keep one on the payroll.
.."

harry, wouldn't that be discrimination?

and thats what your party supposedly fights to protects citizens
against..

I would hire you if you had the qualifications. I don't believe in
discrimination of any kind, politics, race, or creed.

Regards,
Argyle

I guess one of Krause's questions on the app is "What political party do you
belong to?"

He admitted to the same in a previous post when he admitted, and I quote :
-----------------------------
"I don't discriminate on the basis of gender, age, skin color, religion, or
country of origin. I don't recall any law that requires me to hire
right-wing retardos."
--------------------------------------
Perhaps it is time for the Department of Justice to pay Harry Krause a
visit. I will forward them a copy of this post.

Tim

I don't recall any law that requires me to hire
right-wing retardos..."

Hiring is one thing...firing is another.

Fire a "right-wing retardo" and like anybody else in this day and age,
the dept. of labor is involved. discrimination suits are posted, and
out of court settlements are usually made.

Even if you/you're company are cleared and the firing is justified. you
still get to sit in a hearing room and waste time and resourses.

bb

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:27:56 -0400, Argyle argyle@nospam wrote:

Quite to the contrary, nobody knows I am a conservative. I don't talk about
politics at the office. I listen though.

Highly doubtful considering your actions here, but possible.

When I go to my draftsmen cubes,
they have Rush on their radios.

Rush? You consider Rush anything but an entertainer? Now you've lost
any credibility you might have had.

On a few rare
occasions politics comes up. Never a disagreement.

Yeah, it would be brilliant to disagree with the boss who obviously is
an extreme right wing conservative. Give your employees credit, they
have more sense than the boss when it comes to keeping politics to
themselves in the work place.

I've sold many a product to a right wing spewing idiots such as
yourself. I have sense enough to keep my politics out of the work
place.

They work hard for a
living.

So do I, and obviously we are 180 apart in politics. You want to
assume because I have a different political opinion than yours, I
don't work hard for a living. Enjoy your fantasy.

Their biggest joke when they talk politics is Hillary Clinton.

Rush and Hillary bashing, sounds like a brilliant, objective, bunch
you've gathered around you. Enjoy your little world.

My secretary is a pro lifer. She has been with me for 8 years. She makes it
known to all. She has a stick on rose on all of her picture frames.

Wonderful, you've surrounded yourself with some people just like
yourself. Don't assume what you've built is real world.

I have to chuckle when you lefties speak. "I almost never
have anyone come in blasting lefty stuff", yet here you go.

Hey, it's just my own observation. I didn't say folks don't blast
lefty stuff on the internet, I said they don't do it in real world
personal interactions, in my experience. In your little focused
engineering mind, can you possibly comprehend that there is a
difference? You might be a prime example that people can be book
smart but dumb as a sack of hammers.

Hidden behind
the keyboard.

And you're not hidden behind your keyboard, hypocrite?

What, no balls, afraid to challenge them?

I have sense enough not to bring my politics into the work place, or
to confront my clients or employees with it. I find it interesting
that you profess I have no balls for not making my politics obvious,
then you claim none of your employees know your a conservative. Are
you admitting you have no balls while accusing me of having none, or
were you lying when you said none of your employees know your
political leanings?

Only have the balls
to do it from a keyboard on the net?

Clue, dingleberry, we are both expressing our opinions from a
keyboard. God help me if I ever have to have someone with your lack
of objectivity do an engineering task for me.

Too ashamed of your position?

There is a difference between being ashamed and having the common
sense to know when politics are out of place. I would guess you prove
there is a big difference between plain old common sense and book
learning.

A typical left wing coward.

A coward? Big words from behind a keyboard, don't yak' think?

A closet Deaniac.

A personal insult from behind your keyboard? What was it you were
saying about folks who only have balls when they are behind the
keyboard? You seem to fit the profile perfectly.

Grow a
pair of nuts and come out of the closet.

For a guy who professes to be so well educated, you certainly seem to
revert to adolescent behaviors quickly.

Argyle

bb
Doug Kanter

"Argyle" argyle@nospam wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:55:29 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

The weather cooled down a bit today, Harry. All the slugs are coming out
from under the rotting vegetation. They're here. :-)

Harry was the first to hit the delete all messages killfile. I hope you
feel
honored to join him.

Regards,
Argyle

Bull****. Your type can't stay away from the stupid arguments they start.
Not having the last word will drive you crazy. You'll be back. :-)