Real Name wrote:
Paul,
I think it has to do with "not getting any". In high school the guys who
liked to brag about all the snatch they were getting, were "not getting
any".

Not only are you and Fritz constantly nosing each others asses, you
both are stupid, AND you both are annoying little **** ants.

Default OT Why academics are liberals

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:51:37 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:12:34 -0400, "JimH" ask penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:35:26 -0400, *JimH* penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

I will post this as Chuck won't:

Now see there? All the guys who are convinced you aren't even the
tiniest bit interested in boating have to be at least partially wrong.
You are becoming an expert troller. Do you have any original thoughts
you'd care to share, or have you been instructed to repost the
propaganda?

Gosh, Jim, surely you are being too hard on him.... why, it was only
the middle of June that he last used the word "boat" in a post.

Is three months plus too much between on-topic posts?

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000775-6, 09/22/2007
Tested on: 9/22/2007 8:29:46 AM

Just looked at the date of the message...........July, 2005. I may have
written that about a troller who only came to rec.boats to stir the pot. It
was not about Chuck.

Where the heck did you did that one out of?

Kinda my bad... I need to be checking the dates.

Agent has a parsing problem that will dredge up an old thread and
place a new post right in the middle of it. Then when one replies to
the "new" thread, in gets inserted back into the old thread. You
aren't looking at what I see (a melding of diverse threads,
distinguishable only by checking time stamps) and it really ends up
being a logical mess.

Hopefully, Forte is going to fix this long-standing programming error
soon.

Sorry....

I was getting the same thing about a month ago. I'd get 100 or so posts
that were old. That lasted a couple weeks. Now it's stopped.

I've changed nothing in Agent, so I thought it was a server glitch. Oh
well.