Bart Senior

Default Conservatives are Proud, Liberals Aren't..

Proof that Liberals lie and are ashamed
to be liberals.
******************************

As all of you well know, John Kerry is making
conservative values statements faster than anybody
can count.

He now says life begins at conception. That is not
what liberals believe.

He's a friend of gun owners. Liberals hate gun owners.

He believes marriage should be between a man and a
woman. That's not what the liberals in this country are
trying to support.

He represents conservative values, he said. His Benedict
Arnold statements made repeatedly during the primaries
were the result of overaggressive speechwriters, not what
he thought.

Kerry is doing this precisely because he knows liberalism
is a political millstone around the neck of any modern
presidential candidate. And so do all these other liberals
in the media and the Democratic Party, when you accuse
this ticket of being the most liberal in the history of the
Democratic Party, "What do you mean, liberal? I don't
understand. You guys keep throwing that ward around,
doesn't mean anything." Rather than, flex any muscles and
say, damn right, I'm a liberal. They run from it because it is
a millstone.

Contemporary liberalism has been shown to be a failure
in social policy; for example, in welfare, crime, and
education; economic policy, contemporary liberalism
leads to high taxes, suffocating regulations, tariffs, the
nanny state, if you will.

And contemporary liberalism has in foreign and defense
policy, leads to unilateral disarmament and unwillingness
to use American force, disdain for the idea of American
exceptionalism, that's e-x-c, exceptionalism, a deep
comfort with framing international issues in terms of right
and wrong and good and evil, a discomfort with that.

Those are all elements of contemporary liberalism in foreign
and defense policy. Get rid of all of our weapons, turn
over defense to international bodies like the UN, reluctance
to use force, disdain for the idea that America is exceptional,
we're no better, we're no different than anybody else; in fact,
we have no right to impose ourselves on people, which we
don't do.

Kerry understands this. He understands he cannot be tagged
as a liberal, and so he's going to extraordinary rhetorical and
photo op lengths to shed the liberal label. His problem is that
as a Massachusetts attorney general and senator his entire
political career has been characterized by liberalism. This is
not a attack, and that's another thing. You call a liberal a
liberal and they say, "You are attacking me, this is a dirty
trick. This is attack politics." How can it be? To simply identify
them is a dirty trick. But it is to them, it's an epithet. It's not an
attack, simply an empirical statement based on Kerry's long
voting record, liberalism is the political well from which he has
consumed beverages for two decades.

Just as George Bush, Sr, commented on the lies and lack of
intergirty of Bill Clinton, we are seeing the same sorts of lies
out of Kerry.

Do we want a President that is a liar and a fraud?

The answer is clear, unless you are a liberal and approve of
liars.

Jonathan Ganz

So, you don't believe that a woman has a right to choose
what happens with her own body. Got it.

So, you believe that anyone can own whatever gun they
want without regulation, even thought that sort of practice
almost killed Reagan and seriously injured Brady and
others. Got it.

So, you believe that common values cannot be held by
Democrats, but rather only by extremist right-wing freaks
such as Limbaugh and Pat Robertson. Got it.

So, you believe that just because you lost your job under
Clinton, therefore, despite the facts, he's responsible for
everything bad in America. Got it.

I say go ahead and vote for Bu****. It's not going to make
any difference. He's going to LOSE.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
[...]

Bart Senior

This thread is not about what I believe. None of
your rant made any sense.

It about what Kerry says he believes. He, like most
liberal politicians, is not proud of his beliefs. Liberal
extremism is what most people in the US find frightening.
Uncontrolled spending, rewarding the welfare mentality,
denying honest people the right to protect themselves, are
just a few of these wacko ideals. All of these have
been proven to be failures.

Kerry will lose the upcoming election because most
American's consider liberalism to be extremism. He
is not trying to distance himself from liberalism. What
he is doing now is laughable.

Gov Davis ruined the California economy, and Bustamante
lost to Schwarzenegger for the same reason.

At the time the extremists in the SF Bay area were
shocked tha Bustamante lost. Their comments
were--"The rest of California was uninformed and
stupid." Meanwhile, the rest of California was
laughing at the liberal extremists because they were to
stupid ones that can't comprehend cause and effect.
Now the tax base in California has been ruined and will
not recover for ten or more years--all because of liberal
spending and stupid laws raising workman's comp costs.

By the way, I support the liberal idea of charity for
others in need. I just don't comprehend why Liberals
promote this belief, yet don't give much themselves.

If liberals were charitable, they wouldn't need everyone
else to pay for their beliefs.

How much has Kerry given in the last 20 years, compared
to his wealth? If he has that much money why doesn't he
do some good with it? He could afford to give away
more than half his weath and still live comfortably. He
could be a hero. Not Kerry, not the Clintons, not Jackson.
They are all greedy people promising so much for the poor,
while selling out America and lining their own pockets.

Jonathan Ganz wrote
the following typical liberal nonsense, trying to change
the subject and not make any constructive commentary.
[Remember, Rule 1 of Extremist Liberalism, when you
don't have an argument, attack the messenger.]

So, you don't believe that a woman has a right to choose
what happens with her own body. Got it.

So, you believe that anyone can own whatever gun they
want without regulation, even thought that sort of practice
almost killed Reagan and seriously injured Brady and
others. Got it.

So, you believe that common values cannot be held by
Democrats, but rather only by extremist right-wing freaks
such as Limbaugh and Pat Robertson. Got it.

So, you believe that just because you lost your job under
Clinton, therefore, despite the facts, he's responsible for
everything bad in America. Got it.

"Bart Senior" wrote

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

It's about Kerry believing in a woman's right to choose, it's about
not allowing every wacko to own a gun, it's about Kerry having
common values just like most thinking Republicans. Kerry is
a compassionate Liberal, which actually means something unlike
Bu****'s compassionate Conservatism lies.

[...]

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
it's about
not allowing every wacko to own a gun,

which wackos should own guns? And who decides this?

SV, card carrying whacko since '78

Jonathan Ganz

I think the gov't needs to try and keep guns out of the hands
of people who've been in mental institutions for example.
Where were you staying?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
it's about
not allowing every wacko to own a gun,

which wackos should own guns? And who decides this?

SV, card carrying whacko since '78

Bart Senior

No it's about a childs right to life. It's about denying
protection to law abiding citizen to protect themselves
as per the second amendment--where Massachussetts
has declared war on gun ownership and gunshops.

How companssionate is he when he supports killing
babies?

If Kerry had any guts he'd stand up for what he believes
in--he just said he was pro-life, but he votes pro-choice.

He is what he is. A liar, with no values, who changes his
position based on the wind direction that day.

Jonathan Ganz wrote

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

The child's rights before it's born? As opposed to keeping
the mother safe and healthy? Which babies are you talking
about? The ones in Vietnam? Everyone is a friend of the fetus,
but after it's born, they run like hell. It's about keeping Uzis out
of the hands of the mentally difficient and obvious criminals.

Ah, pro-life... meaning in favor of life. Pro-choice... meaning
the woman has the right to decide what happens to her own
body. I don't see a contradiction. Besides, why do you care?
You're not going to be a mother and have to make that very
hard choice. Gov't will trust a woman (and a man) to teach
kids, to mold them into solid, trustworthy citizens, but the gov't
won't trust a woman to decide to bring a life into the world.

What is Kerry lying about? Not showing up for his physical
because he was an addict and a drunk? About WMDs being
in Iraq?

So, vote for that asshole in the White House. If you have any
guts and he wins, you'll get what you deserve. Unfortunately,
so will the rest of us. You sound pretty desperate to me.

[...]

Donal

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
It's about Kerry believing in a woman's right to choose, it's about
not allowing every wacko to own a gun,

I'm very confused by this.

Are you saying that it is OK to kill an unborn baby and it is wrong to carry
a gun?

I think that you must live in a severley f*cked up society.

it's about Kerry having
common values just like most thinking Republicans. Kerry is
a compassionate Liberal, which actually means something unlike
Bu****'s compassionate Conservatism lies.

Kerry supports the murder of the innocent, as does Bush.

Given your choice, I'd probably vote for Kerry. Dead babies will produce
fewer terrorists.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
It's about Kerry believing in a woman's right to choose, it's about
not allowing every wacko to own a gun,

I'm very confused by this.

Are you saying that it is OK to kill an unborn baby and it is wrong to

carry
a gun?

only if you're a whacko, according to Jon.

I think that you must live in a severley f*cked up society.

don't keep up with US news much, do ya?

..
Dead babies will produce
fewer terrorists.