Florida Keyz

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...
jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

Since you were forced to sell the boat you allegedly owned, Dennis,
you've become nothing more than another in the pack of rec.boats
right-wing jackals. You rarely even participate in any boating-related
discussions here. You need another hobby. You might take up...knitting.
jim--

Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

Since you were forced to sell the boat you allegedly owned, Dennis,
you've become nothing more than another in the pack of rec.boats
right-wing jackals. You rarely even participate in any boating-related
discussions here. You need another hobby. You might take up...knitting.

Sounds like a plan Harry.

BTW, no one *forced* us to sell this or any previous boats we owned.

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat. If I remember you were
paying some kids to do all the Spring prep on it while you spend your time
fertilizing and mowing your 2 acre lawn. Seems logical doesn't it? LOL!

Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

Since you were forced to sell the boat you allegedly owned, Dennis,
you've become nothing more than another in the pack of rec.boats
right-wing jackals. You rarely even participate in any boating-related
discussions here. You need another hobby. You might take up...knitting.

Sounds like a plan Harry.

I'm sure some of your fellow righties will give you a set of needles.
Try Rush.

BTW, no one *forced* us to sell this or any previous boats we owned.

Allegedly owned. I never saw any of them, and have no reason to believe
you owned even one boat.

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat. If I remember you were
paying some kids to do all the Spring prep

Your recollection is wrong.

on it while you spend your time
fertilizing and mowing your 2 acre lawn.

Yes, yardwork does take some time. In your next life, if you own a
house, you might have one with a nice lawn.

Shen44

If you have the ability to filter, set one where if the subject contains
"OT".....this in itself will get rid of most of the junk.
Then pick a few obvious names and create a filter for "senders".
You'll be amazed at how few "post" you get in this NG after that.

Shen
Harry Krause

Shen44 wrote:

If you have the ability to filter, set one where if the subject contains
"OT".....this in itself will get rid of most of the junk.
Then pick a few obvious names and create a filter for "senders".
You'll be amazed at how few "post" you get in this NG after that.

Shen

If he did that, he'd have nothing to whine about.
jim--

Florida Keyz wrote:

[...]

I could care less what you think, if that is indeed something you are
capable of doing.

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat and your Doctor Doctor
wife. LOL!

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat. If I remember you

were
paying some kids to do all the Spring prep

Your recollection is wrong.

No it is not. You said the *marina* was doing your spring prep. Do you
think they have the mechanics prep, wash, wax and bottom paint boats. LOL!!

on it while you spend your time
fertilizing and mowing your 2 acre lawn.

Yes, yardwork does take some time. In your next life, if you own a
house, you might have one with a nice lawn.

LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours. Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify yours.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in on 2
acres of lawn. Maybe you can include a pic of the lobster boat while you
are at it.

jim--

jim-- wrote:

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat. If I remember you

were

paying some kids to do all the Spring prep

Your recollection is wrong.

No it is not. You said the *marina* was doing your spring prep. Do you
think they have the mechanics prep, wash, wax and bottom paint boats.

LOL!!

I doubt they have certified mechanics doing bottom painting and washing,
but they aren't kids. They are adults, the painting is done by adults in
full paint regalia. The washing last year was led by a Central American
woman working with a few others. None of them were kids, either.

on it while you spend your time

fertilizing and mowing your 2 acre lawn.

Yes, yardwork does take some time. In your next life, if you own a
house, you might have one with a nice lawn.

LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours.

Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify

yours.

Kinda touchy there, eh, Dennis?

Naw, just want to set the record straight...you know....put up or shut up.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in

on 2
acres of lawn. Ma

Why, Dennis? Would a picture of our house give you a woody?

So how about it Harry? Or is it too much of a dump? Or is it an imaginary
house on an imaginary 2 acres of lawn? LOL!

NOYB

Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

There's nothing quite like an anti-troll troll to help bring the right and
left together. We now have a common enemy. You.