jim--

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

"Glenn Deneweth" wrote in message

Not true. Some cannot be approved for even the smallest mortgage. And

as
the amounts financed gets larger, so do the income requirements.

We will have our house paid off in 8 more years. How about you Glenn?

You maybe barking up the wrong tree with me Jim.

No need to get excited, I was just pointing out that anyone can have a big
house if you make a modest income. That doesn't impress me, it's the

people
who drive a 5 year old car that live in a 1500 square foot house that have

million in the bank. I know more people driving $40,000 cars that can
barely afford the lease, or the people with 35 footers who sit at the dock
because they can't afford the gas. So, the size of your house is a
meaningless measurement of your status.

Glenn (The Slumlord)

First of all, I am not trying to impress you. I never brought up the size
of my house as a measure of my status. Secondly, you have no idea about my
net worth. So why are *you* the one getting all bent out of shape about
this?

Gould 0738

Default 10 posts and one is about boating Make it 11

Ah, I see where your mind is. I was thinking he was calling Harry and old,
unmarried woman.

John H

Plenty of women decide to become spinsters for fear of marriage to an
incorrigible sphincter.