John Smith

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

Harry,
Don't you hate it that Dennis is much more successful than you are. He can
enjoy his life without having to make up stories.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

And as
the amounts financed gets larger, so do the income requirements.

Wow...Dennis the Mortgage Banker...

We will have our house paid off in 8 more years.

How exciting.

John Smith

NOYB,
I was wondering if anyone else noticed that. Harry is so delusional, he
doesn't even realize what he says.

jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to

this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

Since you were forced to sell the boat you allegedly owned, Dennis,
you've become nothing more than another in the pack of rec.boats
right-wing jackals. You rarely even participate in any boating-related
discussions here. You need another hobby. You might take up...knitting.

Oops. Never mind.

Wayne.B

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:19:57 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

And without his whining posts, he'd have nothing to post about.

Ahhh, no whine before its time?

Calif Bill

Default 10 posts and one is about boating Make it 11

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Make it 11 posts and new one is not about boating. I guess you qualify as
a spincter.

Florida Keyz

sure sound like the ranting of children,,, take a moment and go back and read
what you guys have posted,,

really childish
Ernie

You might do what many of us are doing. Create a filter for all those off
subject. Since I started this I receive some ten to fifteen post per day -
without off post messages. It's been great.

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Glenn Deneweth

Not true. Some cannot be approved for even the smallest mortgage. And as
the amounts financed gets larger, so do the income requirements.

We will have our house paid off in 8 more years. How about you Glenn?

You maybe barking up the wrong tree with me Jim.

No need to get excited, I was just pointing out that anyone can have a big
house if you make a modest income. That doesn't impress me, it's the people
who drive a 5 year old car that live in a 1500 square foot house that have a
million in the bank. I know more people driving $40,000 cars that can
barely afford the lease, or the people with 35 footers who sit at the dock
because they can't afford the gas. So, the size of your house is a
meaningless measurement of your status.

Glenn (The Slumlord)

Gould 0738

Since you started it, what's a 'spincter'?

John H

An asshole that can't spell?