jim--

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat. If I remember you

were

paying some kids to do all the Spring prep

Your recollection is wrong.

No it is not. You said the *marina* was doing your spring prep. Do you
think they have the mechanics prep, wash, wax and bottom paint boats.

LOL!!

I doubt they have certified mechanics doing bottom painting and washing,
but they aren't kids. They are adults, the painting is done by adults in
full paint regalia. The washing last year was led by a Central American
woman working with a few others. None of them were kids, either.

on it while you spend your time

fertilizing and mowing your 2 acre lawn.

Yes, yardwork does take some time. In your next life, if you own a
house, you might have one with a nice lawn.

LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours.

Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify

yours.

Kinda touchy there, eh, Dennis?

Naw, just want to set the record straight...you know....put up or shut up.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in

on 2
acres of lawn. Ma

Why, Dennis? Would a picture of our house give you a woody?

So how about it Harry? Or is it too much of a dump? Or is it an imaginary
house on an imaginary 2 acres of lawn? LOL!