NOYB

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

Since you were forced to sell the boat you allegedly owned, Dennis,
you've become nothing more than another in the pack of rec.boats
right-wing jackals. You rarely even participate in any boating-related
discussions here. You need another hobby. You might take up...knitting.

Oops. Never mind.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shen44 wrote:

If you have the ability to filter, set one where if the subject contains
"OT".....this in itself will get rid of most of the junk.
Then pick a few obvious names and create a filter for "senders".
You'll be amazed at how few "post" you get in this NG after that.

Shen

If he did that, he'd have nothing to whine about.

And without his whining posts, he'd have nothing to post about.

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat. If I remember you

were

paying some kids to do all the Spring prep

Your recollection is wrong.

No it is not. You said the *marina* was doing your spring prep. Do you
think they have the mechanics prep, wash, wax and bottom paint boats.

LOL!!

I doubt they have certified mechanics doing bottom painting and washing,
but they aren't kids. They are adults, the painting is done by adults in
full paint regalia. The washing last year was led by a Central American
woman working with a few others. None of them were kids, either.

on it while you spend your time

fertilizing and mowing your 2 acre lawn.

Yes, yardwork does take some time. In your next life, if you own a
house, you might have one with a nice lawn.

LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours.

Want

to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify

yours.

Kinda touchy there, eh, Dennis?

Naw, just want to set the record straight...you know....put up or shut up.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in

on 2

acres of lawn. Ma

Why, Dennis? Would a picture of our house give you a woody?

So how about it Harry? Or is it too much of a dump? Or is it an imaginary
house on an imaginary 2 acres of lawn? LOL!

Even if your house is bigger than mine, Dennis, yours is in Cleveland or
its environs. Cleveland. Too far from the ocean for my taste.
Glenn Deneweth

jim wrote:
LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours.

Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify yours.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in on

2
acres of lawn. Maybe you can include a pic of the lobster boat while you
are at it.

Anyone can own a mortgage.

Glenn (Just a thought)

John H

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:28:20 -0400, "jim--" wrote:

LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours. Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify yours.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in on 2
acres of lawn. Maybe you can include a pic of the lobster boat while you
are at it.

Bull****. I'm not about to visit Harry's alleged house!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

jim--

"Glenn Deneweth" wrote in message
jim wrote:
LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours.

Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify

yours.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in

on
2
acres of lawn. Maybe you can include a pic of the lobster boat while

you
are at it.

Anyone can own a mortgage.

Glenn (Just a thought)

Not true. Some cannot be approved for even the smallest mortgage. And as
the amounts financed gets larger, so do the income requirements.

We will have our house paid off in 8 more years. How about you Glenn?

Harry Krause

John H wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:28:20 -0400, "jim--" wrote:

LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours. Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify yours.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in on 2
acres of lawn. Maybe you can include a pic of the lobster boat while you
are at it.

Bull****. I'm not about to visit Harry's alleged house!

John H

Not without an invitation. The farmer-policeman at the end of the road
might not let you by.
Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

And as
the amounts financed gets larger, so do the income requirements.

Wow...Dennis the Mortgage Banker...

We will have our house paid off in 8 more years.

How exciting.

John Smith

Since everyone knows his Doctor Doctor wife is really a social worker, his
Lobster Boat is really a Parker, he is now struggling to find something to
boost his fragile ego. I am amazed that telling people about his imaginary
70;000 sq. ft. lawn would bring him so much joy.