jim--

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

"Glenn Deneweth" wrote in message
jim wrote:
LOL! I would venture to guess my house is worth far more than yours.

Want
to post pictures Harry? Wally can verify mine. JohnH can verify

yours.

What say you bud? I would like to see a pic of that shack you live in

on
2
acres of lawn. Maybe you can include a pic of the lobster boat while

you
are at it.

Anyone can own a mortgage.

Glenn (Just a thought)

Not true. Some cannot be approved for even the smallest mortgage. And as
the amounts financed gets larger, so do the income requirements.

We will have our house paid off in 8 more years. How about you Glenn?