Shen44

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

Subject: 10 posts and one is about boating
From: Harry Krause
Date: 04/25/2004 16:25 Pacific Standard Time
Shen44 wrote:

If you have the ability to filter, set one where if the subject contains
"OT".....this in itself will get rid of most of the junk.
Then pick a few obvious names and create a filter for "senders".
You'll be amazed at how few "post" you get in this NG after that.

Shen

If he did that, he'd have nothing to whine about.

......and if you sat on your hands and typed with your nose, we'd have 75% fewer
stupid post from you...... and please don't waste my time with that stupid "you
don't contribute any boating post", crap......put in "OT" and "Harry Krause"
into your filters, and 90% of the useless BS disappears...... go ahead, Harry,
try it.....

I used to think you contributed enough to counter ballance your BS, but that no
longer applies.
At least people like Jaxashby realize when they've embarassed themselves to a
certain point, it's best to hide under a rock for awhile..... seems you haven't
that shred of basic intelligence.

nuff said

Shen