Harry Krause

Default 10 posts and one is about boating

jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Florida Keyz wrote:

The spincters have control of this group,, figures...

Why don't you crawl back into your hole of uselessness, fella? I can't
recall a single post of yours that added anything about boating to this
newsgroup.

Ditto.

Since you were forced to sell the boat you allegedly owned, Dennis,
you've become nothing more than another in the pack of rec.boats
right-wing jackals. You rarely even participate in any boating-related
discussions here. You need another hobby. You might take up...knitting.

Sounds like a plan Harry.

I'm sure some of your fellow righties will give you a set of needles.
Try Rush.

BTW, no one *forced* us to sell this or any previous boats we owned.

Allegedly owned. I never saw any of them, and have no reason to believe
you owned even one boat.

So tell us about your custom 36 foot lobster boat. If I remember you were
paying some kids to do all the Spring prep

Your recollection is wrong.

on it while you spend your time
fertilizing and mowing your 2 acre lawn.

Yes, yardwork does take some time. In your next life, if you own a
house, you might have one with a nice lawn.