Harry Krause

Default Glorious Chesapeake Bay Day!

John H wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:07:49 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

John H wrote:

Wow, what a set of coincidences. I'm probably on the water three times a

week,

and I've never seen his lobsta boat.

John H

I especially enjoy reading about your striper catches, John, when I
think about the article on rockfish that ran in last Thursday's
Annapolis paper. I'll bet you don't wear rubber gloves when you handle
and clean those fish, and I'll bet you eat those fish, too.

See ya!

It's a dadgum shame that y'all can't eat fish up in that dirty ol' bay
and that ya have to wear rubbers just to handle em'.... Damn nasty
ol' Demo****s that dominated Congress for over 40 years sure let
things get filthy eh?

yeeeck

Henry, consider the source. Harry spends most of his time, apparently, reading
about fishing, arguing with people who fish, and wishing he could fish (when
he's not staring at his computer wondering what names to call or how to put down
the USA).

Awwwww. Poor dumb John.

I don't wear rubber gloves (although I probably should). I *do* eat the rockfish
I catch that are legal keepers.

Yeppers, John just catches those dinks with the open sores, plays with
them and eats them, and thinks he should maybe wear rubber gloves so he
doesn't catch fishclap.

Harry is the only person I know who doesn't
(apparently) eat them.

You don't know many people. I don't much like the taste of stripers,
even those without open sores.

Say, John, how many women and children did you kill in Vietnam?
John H

John H wrote:

[...]

None, free fire zones notwithstanding.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John Smith

John,
You can tell you have won when Harry has to stoop so low.

wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:07:49 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore)

wrote:

In article , Harry Krause