John H

Default Dismal news - State of the Chesapeake Bay

Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 20:49:22 -0500, John H
wrote:

Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

Interesting. Thanks for posting that.

We're just getting started over in RI with Narragansett, Mt. Hope and
East Greenwich Bay systems (all a part of the entire Narragansett Bay
system).

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)
Henry Blackmoore

In article , John H wrote:

Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...ssionId r008=
4bn33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Maybe if Harry K. would spend a little less time worrying and knocking the
water-quality problems of other states then maybe he could get involved in a
grass roots effort to work on problems in his own backyard?

Harry doesn't like Texas because of pollution and water-quality problems but
yet his home state suffers from the same.

Harry slams Texas for past racism (southern state) but yet Harry's favorite
golf course- The Baltimore County Club would not allow "negros" to join right
on through the mid-1970's.

Harry clams Texas has problems with folks not having adequate health-care
and insurance but yet Maryland suffers from much the same problems (but
they don't live next door to Mexico).

Harry spends a lot of time 'hating' cities, states, people, things,
Republicans Texans etc... but what does he do that is constructive in Maryland
with ALL of their problems?

Sorry to hear about the bay though really. I love to fish and boat and it is
a travesty no matter where these kind of problems occur. It just isn't
a Texas or a Maryland thing (like some would have us believe).

Cheers!
John H

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 05:28:48 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore)
wrote:

In article , John H wrote:

[...]

All of this should be an indicator of just how much attention Harry
should receive.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

It'll all clear up when we get BushCo out of Washington.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
. ..
Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...essionId r008
=4bn33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

It'll all clear up when we get BushCo out of Washington.

Is it the marijuana that makes you so delusional or other stronger more potent
drugs?

Was the bay pristine during the eight years that Slick Willie was in office?

Calif Bill

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
. ..
Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...essionId r008
=4bn33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

It'll all clear up when we get BushCo out of Washington.

Is it the marijuana that makes you so delusional or other stronger more

potent
drugs?

Was the bay pristine during the eight years that Slick Willie was in

office?

Unfortunately, he believes what he writes.

QLW

Last year was one of the best fishing years ever on Galveston Bay. We
picked up oysters by hand that were large and sweet all winter. The water
is now warm enough that the reds are back around our piers in the Bayous and
it seems that our bay has somehow missed the plague created by the
republicans. :-) I guess it pays to live in Texas after all. I think I'll
have fresh redfish for supper tonight.
Quinton

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
. ..
Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...essionId r008
=4bn33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

It'll all clear up when we get BushCo out of Washington.

Is it the marijuana that makes you so delusional or other stronger more

potent
drugs?

Was the bay pristine during the eight years that Slick Willie was in

office?

Unfortunately, he believes what he writes.

Henry Blackmoore

In article .net, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
. ..
Although many of you folks here don't use the Bay, maybe you'd be
interested in the State of the Bay report I just received. Here's the
web site.

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...essionId r008
=4bn33pecp1.app14a

Those of us on the Bay last summer saw the "dead zones" mentioned in
the report, and the fish kills. Fishing definitely went downhill last
summer compared to the one before.

John H

It'll all clear up when we get BushCo out of Washington.

Is it the marijuana that makes you so delusional or other stronger more

potent
drugs?

Was the bay pristine during the eight years that Slick Willie was in

office?

Unfortunately, he believes what he writes.

And he writes after he rolls....